TRT turned into a cycle

Bigarms28

Reaction score
I started TRT about 7 weeks ago. 1cc 200mg test cyp once a week. After about 4 weeks in I decided to add more to that. I added an additional 200mg of test cyp(euro pharmacies)every 3 days and 200 mg of deca once a week. I have started to see gains in strength and size which I guess is water retention. I started out weighing 253 and have dropped 2 pants sizes but now weigh 262. My only problem is I think the euro test is under dosed. The person I got it from uses it and has no issues with it at all. Does this make any sense or am I still to far out to really tell.

Thanks for any help

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I wouldn't have added Deca this soon, but if I did, I would take double that dose. I ran 400 test/400 deca earlier this year and that has always been my go-to stack. Well, I used to run it higher, but even that low of a dose slightly increases my blood pressure at my old age of 46 compared to my late 20s and 30s when everything stayed normal. Then again, even at those 400/400 levels, I rarely experience bloat.

Do you have an Aromatase Inhibitor on hand? Your fluid gain could be a result of your estradiol running high. Granted, I would recommend blood tests before just randomly guessing at this because I can tell you with certainty that crashed estradiol is no joke. Also, if it was deca bloat, that usually hits around week 8 or so for me, and your dose is dang near what I would add to my TRT protocol if I had more deca on hand.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
9 pound gain on 4 weeks of trt test then 3 weeks a bit extra test and low dose deca. I would say there is no reason to presume you have anything low dosed

Bigarms28

Reaction score
Thanks for the in sight. I am very appreciative. I have blood work scheduled for the end of this month I also anti estrogen on hand just in case

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
train-wreck.jpg

I'm not sure you're doing damn near everything wrong. I don't even know where to start helping you.

Bigarms28

Reaction score
I’ll take any help you are willing to offer.
thanks

Bigarms28

Reaction score
I’ve come to realize that asking for help on this site is almost point less. You occasionally get someone that will give help full advice. But most of the the time you get ass holes who only want to talk shit and let you know your doing something wrong and post some stupid ****ing quote or picture. Other than that offer no help what so ever. Believe me I can take the shit talking but to just constantly do it and offer no help is unnecessary.

Reaction score
Well....maybe this isn’t the place for you. Anyone here will help anyone but if you don’t have thick skin you’re likely not gonna fair well

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I’ll take any help you are willing to offer.
thanks

Good response so here we go. TRT is for guys who have tested on the low end of the TT range. You did say that the Dr. scripted you. You have any idea what's going to happen when you pop hot the next time he runs BW? You're going to step on your dick if you're not careful and lose that Golden Goose script you have. Or at best, you're going to get it cut in half. Get your TRT in line with your Dr. and then after 6 months or so, we can talk about a bump and how to go about that.

Drop the Deca, just drop it and take my word for it.

You're at the crawl point now and coming out of the blocks way to fast. It will all happen but there's a process here that takes time. You'll find guys here that know what they are talking about. They have answers to questions you don't even know yet how to ask.

You may just pan out around here... maybe...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I’ve come to realize that asking for help on this site is almost point less. You occasionally get someone that will give help full advice. But most of the the time you get ass holes who only want to talk shit and let you know your doing something wrong and post some stupid ****ing quote or picture. Other than that offer no help what so ever. Believe me I can take the shit talking but to just constantly do it and offer no help is unnecessary.

Not so good response. Okay fuuk. I just saw this as I was posting you some help. I should retract it for you being so ungrateful but to prove you wrong, I'm going to let it up. Good chance that's the last help you'll get from me or anyone now.

Bigarms28

Reaction score
I have real thick skin and I can take most shit throw at me. I was just to the point where I was really looking for help before I got to far and really messed things up.

Bigarms28

Reaction score
Not so good response. Okay fuuk. I just saw this as I was posting you some help. I should retract it for you being so ungrateful but to prove you wrong, I'm going to let it up. Good chance that's the last help you'll get from me or anyone now.
I apologize for that it seemed like I was just getting messed with and nobody wanted to help. I know you guys are full of info and I just wanted to get some of it. Again I do apologize and am thankful for your reply. I came off like an ass

Reaction score
I apologize for that it seemed like I was just getting messed with and nobody wanted to help. I know you guys are full of info and I just wanted to get some of it. Again I do apologize and am thankful for your reply. I came off like an ass
That’s more like it. Now do what snake says.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Takes a man to stand up and admit your wrong especially on a forum full of juiced up morons like us. Seriously take snakes advice he knows what he talking about

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

I will definitely take Snakes advice. My test levels where so low on my last BW I really didn’t think what would happen if they came out high.

Thanks again

That a boy! Apology accepted.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Long ago i took SNAKES advice.. It got me moving exactly as we wanted it to so i stayed the coarse..... After a few cycles under my belt and a LOT of reading/research combined with learning my body and how it responded to diet i added to my protocol. It took a lot of Trial and error with compounds/doses to get to where i am now and that will continue. That is what makes it fun and interesting to me! Learning what works for yourself and adjusting accordingly. Everyone is different. The key is staying healthy and having the ability to keep at it! Keep up with everything with a journal and DO LABS! Pace yourself brother... and good luck!

New Threads