Please help. Questions on DNP?

Reaction score
DNP causes way too many free Radicals which is what I'm worried about. I'm also worried about other many side effects. Can you guys please answer these questions if you have the time. Thank you

Will DNP have any effect me if I have sculptra or hyaluronic acid fillers on my face?

Will DNP age your face and reduce collagen? Will it make skin look worse?

Will DNP effect my immune system?

Will DNP make my body healing ability weaker?

And lastly, are these supplements safe to take with DNP? If so how much roughly do I need. I have all these ready (so many lol)

Supplements pills

Vitamin C 1000mg
Vitamin C w/citrus bioflavanoids 1000mg
Vitamin E 1000iu 671mg
Vitamin E 400iu 268mg
Vitamin D 4000iu
Vitamin A 8000iu
Vitamin K 200ug
Vitamin B - Complex
Multivitamin
Calcium Magnesium Zinc Complex
Magnesium
Magnesium complex
Pottasium Citrate
Pottasium Gluconate 595mg
Quercetin Bromelain
Calcium Pyruvate 600mg
Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg
Omega 3 Fish oil 1000mg
Krill oil 500mg
Cranberry 10,000mg
Grape seed extract 400mg
Green Tea 7000mg
Pomegranate 450mg
Vitamin B12 1000ug
Alpha Lipolic Acid 600mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 600mg
L-Carnosine 1000mg
Coleus Forskohlii 500mg
Collagen pills
Lutein 20mg
Trimethylglycine (TMG) 1000mg
Inositol 1000mg
Cod liver oil pills
Co-Q10 100mg
Astaxanthin 12mg
Glutathione 500mg
Trans Resevatrol
Sulphoraphane
Green Veggie pills
Fruit pills
Multivitamins
Multiminerals
L-Glutamine
HMB
BCAAs
Taurine 1000mg
Fybogel hi fibre ispaghula husk
Psyllium husk powder
Glycerol powder
Bovine Collagen premium protein powder
Whey protein
Zero sugar. Zero calories electrolytes effervescent tablets
Vitamin C 1000mg effervescent tablets

And these maybe take them :

Generic Diphenhydramine Hcl 25mg
Kirkland Diphenhydramine Hcl 25mg
Caffeine 200mg
Ephedrine 8mg
Aspirin 81mg
V8 can

I might even have more supplements lol but these I can name for now

Please help and many thanks for reading this long post

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
No one is going to be able to tell you how the 50 supplements that you listed will affect you. Everyone is different. You are using one the most powerful compounds in the underground bodybuilding industry. The shit is bad. There will be side effects. Until you actually use it, you wont get anything more than opinions on how it will effect you. If you are lucky you might get someone elses experience on this thread but it still wont answer how its going to affect you.

I am sure that you can find some data to answer many of your questions online. Try the search button in this forum as well.

Seems like you need to do some research my man. Good Luck.

Reaction score
No one is going to be able to tell you how the 50 supplements that you listed will affect you. Everyone is different. You are using one the most powerful compounds in the underground bodybuilding industry. The shit is bad. There will be side effects. Until you actually use it, you wont get anything more than opinions on how it will effect you. If you are lucky you might get someone elses experience on this thread but it still wont answer how its going to affect you.

I am sure that you can find some data to answer many of your questions online. Try the search button in this forum as well.

Im pretty sure he is joking. Either way, that is a very impressive list of supplements he came up with.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No idea whats going on with your face
Never heard it effecting your immune system

Multivit Daily
diphenhydramine hcl 50mg Before bed starting 2 days before carry on throughout
Electrolytes
Ephidrine for hunger as required

Throw Rest back in the cupboard

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Just look at the side effects of accidental ingestion of Roundup herbicide and you will get an idea of DNP.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No it wont at all, utter shite.

Just look at the side effects of accidental ingestion of Roundup herbicide and you will get an idea of DNP.

Reaction score

Thanks for the reply dude. Yeah I agree everyone is different. DNP Is too powerful, not even 50 supplements will be enough lol. Not even 1000!!!

I just want to be protected from free Radicals and other side effects. I used DNP before small cycle one week but at that time I was stupid and very lucky. I have done research which is why I listed everything that's been posted in forums.

Im pretty sure he is joking. Either way, that is a very impressive list of supplements he came up with.

Thanks for replying dude. I am not joking lol. Yeah the list I came up was from many forums and websites. Only few supplements I added myself. I'm not going to use all of them but most I hope to use.

No idea whats going on with your face
Never heard it effecting your immune system

Multivit Daily
diphenhydramine hcl 50mg Before bed starting 2 days before carry on throughout
Electrolytes
Ephidrine for hunger as required

Throw Rest back in the cupboard

Thanks for reply dude. I have got acne scars so I have done fillers hyaluronic acid and sculptra on the cheeks. To minimise the appearance. I was just worried if DNP will affect this in any way

Thanks for the help dude. I'm happy my immune system won't be affected.

Are you sure that's enough? What about Vitamins C & E, NAC, ALA and L-Carnitine? I've seen many people use these. I think these are more important.

I don't think Multivitamin is enough. I want to use more supplements for protection. I won't use everything on list lol but just the most important ones.

About Diphenhydramine. Some people say only use it if a rash comes. I can use Quercetin with DNP until it becomes a rash

Thanks for the reply dude. I understand DNP is very dangerous but its demonised way too much in mainstream media. I feel with proper supervision it can be good

-------------

Also about Pottasium I've seen conflicting opinions on forums. Some have said not to take Pottasium. Some have said take V8. Too much Pottasium is dangerous etc. So I'm so confused now.

Do I need Pottasium? I will only take the most important supplements so simplyfy. Unnecessary supplements will just be too complicating. Thanks to everyone for replying

Last edited:

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'd say anything that increases your metabolism to that degree will have a negative impact on your skin vitality.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I would say cut out the potassium I’m not sure but
I know that dehydration can cause elevated potassium and I have been told that elevated potassium can cause dehydration also. Like I said I may be wrong.

but the takeaway here is cut out anything that can cause or worsen dehydration as that’s gonna be the main caution with DNP!
like trump said toss most of that shit in the pantry until you get the DNP cleared from your system just to be safe.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your electrolytes have potassium in you don’t need extra. Double dose your multi vit if you want extra. The diphenhydramine I take early to prevent any outbreak it’s better to have in your system in my opinion if you are going to have a reaction. Keep it basic low dose for 10-14 days. You can always do another run x x

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Also V8 is for adding electrolytes

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The list of supplements you listed are more harmful than a 2-3 week dnp run. I'm sure those are all synthetic fake poison and you just piss them out after whatever damage is done anyways. No absorption in those synthetic supplements or even your shitty multivitamin. Worry about that list of piss poison first before you worry about some dnp.
!S!

Reaction score
I've run DNP off and on for years. No observable issues with my immune system (rarely catch a cold). Blood work is good on and off. As with anything I believe moderation is the key and giving your body a good break after each run.

Reaction score
I use dnp all the time and i dont have any problems.

10days rund -5kg less.
-350-400mg of dnp.
-50mcg T-3
-Efedra if needed.
-helios ed.

Reaction score
I use dnp all the time and i dont have any problems.

10days rund -5kg less.
-350-400mg of dnp.
-50mcg T-3
-Efedra if needed.
-helios ed.

I tried a second cycle of DNP last month, 500mg/day and I had to give up at the fifth day because the sides were unsustainable. Sweating like crazy, terrible nights, no energy. Terrible. And zero loss.

This said I’m totally convinced DNP is an amazing drug, I just can’t handle it.

Reaction score
I use sleep pils to get the sleep in if not i am dead all day long.

Reaction score
I tried a second cycle of DNP last month, 500mg/day and I had to give up at the fifth day because the sides were unsustainable. Sweating like crazy, terrible nights, no energy. Terrible. And zero loss.

This said I’m totally convinced DNP is an amazing drug, I just can’t handle it.

500 mg of DNP is a strong dose. I think people want to lose 20 pounds in 10 days because it sounds so awe inspiring, but in my opinion, I think it is wiser to try to find a low dose with almost no sides and get your diet in check. You can run this for a longer period and it is sustainable and you don't miss work, etc.

I even go as low as 100 mg and just cruise on it. It is not insane fat loss, but it is still better than any fat burner out there and I have 0 sides beyond very slight warmth.

Reaction score
You can cycle on a daily 100mg/125mg (depending if it’s crystal or not) DNP?
What results and sides do you get?

Reaction score
You can cycle on a daily 100mg/125mg (depending if it’s crystal or not) DNP?
What results and sides do you get?

Sure you can - if you don't expect the "lose a pound a day" insane fat loss. If you are eating in a slight deficit and taking 100 mg/day you will get steady and consistent results.

People on here are quoting a 10% increase in metabolism for every 100 mg in your system, and I am not positive this is scientifically valid but it is probably the best we have. Using that number and 100 mg/day would yield peak levels around 300 mg in theory, and bottom levels of 200 mg. So, say an average 25% increase in metabolism from an average level near 250 mg.

If you have a TDEE of 2200 calories a day, this would give you an increase of 550 calories/day which is equivelant to spending 40-60 minutes on a treadmill at a moderate pace.

Of course, if you were to throw in what would normally be 500 calories in exercise, you would burn 625 calories instead as well.

I am new here, but I notice a lot of logs in this section are started and have 2-3 posts and then they are done. I think a lot of people jump in too quickly here. The heat from 400-500 mg is brutal and will have you feeling fine in a t-shirt outside in January. Waking up, literally, in a puddle of your own sweat is probably the least fun you can have in bed.

If you can't put up with the torture of an hour on a treadmill, why put yourself through that? haha.

Even at 100 mg, after a week or 10 days you will be toasty warm and have hot flashes that come and go.

New Threads