Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,676 Times in 3,754 Posts
    put all that garbage away and go do some cardio...That list of shit made me LOL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

BigSwolePump (11-24-2019),SHRUGS (10-31-2019)

Thanks
    I've run DNP off and on for years. No observable issues with my immune system (rarely catch a cold). Blood work is good on and off. As with anything I believe moderation is the key and giving your body a good break after each run.

Thanks
    I use dnp all the time and i dont have any problems.

10days rund -5kg less.
    -350-400mg of dnp.
    -50mcg T-3
    -Efedra if needed.
    -helios ed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenlabs View Post
    I use dnp all the time and i dont have any problems.

10days rund -5kg less.
    -350-400mg of dnp.
    -50mcg T-3
    -Efedra if needed.
    -helios ed.
    I tried a second cycle of DNP last month, 500mg/day and I had to give up at the fifth day because the sides were unsustainable. Sweating like crazy, terrible nights, no energy. Terrible. And zero loss.

This said Iím totally convinced DNP is an amazing drug, I just canít handle it.

Thanks
    I use sleep pils to get the sleep in if not i am dead all day long.
    Goldenlabs all the way!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I tried a second cycle of DNP last month, 500mg/day and I had to give up at the fifth day because the sides were unsustainable. Sweating like crazy, terrible nights, no energy. Terrible. And zero loss.

This said Iím totally convinced DNP is an amazing drug, I just canít handle it.
    500 mg of DNP is a strong dose. I think people want to lose 20 pounds in 10 days because it sounds so awe inspiring, but in my opinion, I think it is wiser to try to find a low dose with almost no sides and get your diet in check. You can run this for a longer period and it is sustainable and you don't miss work, etc.

I even go as low as 100 mg and just cruise on it. It is not insane fat loss, but it is still better than any fat burner out there and I have 0 sides beyond very slight warmth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hit4me For This Useful Post:

Beti ona (11-28-2019)

Thanks
    You can cycle on a daily 100mg/125mg (depending if itís crystal or not) DNP?
    What results and sides do you get?

Thanks
    You can cycle on a daily 100mg/125mg (depending if it’s crystal or not) DNP?
    Sure you can - if you don't expect the "lose a pound a day" insane fat loss. If you are eating in a slight deficit and taking 100 mg/day you will get steady and consistent results.

People on here are quoting a 10% increase in metabolism for every 100 mg in your system, and I am not positive this is scientifically valid but it is probably the best we have. Using that number and 100 mg/day would yield peak levels around 300 mg in theory, and bottom levels of 200 mg. So, say an average 25% increase in metabolism from an average level near 250 mg.

If you have a TDEE of 2200 calories a day, this would give you an increase of 550 calories/day which is equivelant to spending 40-60 minutes on a treadmill at a moderate pace.

Of course, if you were to throw in what would normally be 500 calories in exercise, you would burn 625 calories instead as well.

I am new here, but I notice a lot of logs in this section are started and have 2-3 posts and then they are done. I think a lot of people jump in too quickly here. The heat from 400-500 mg is brutal and will have you feeling fine in a t-shirt outside in January. Waking up, literally, in a puddle of your own sweat is probably the least fun you can have in bed.

If you can't put up with the torture of an hour on a treadmill, why put yourself through that? haha.

Even at 100 mg, after a week or 10 days you will be toasty warm and have hot flashes that come and go.

Thanks
    You can cycle on a daily 100mg/125mg (depending if it’s crystal or not) DNP?
    Sure you can - if you don't expect the "lose a pound a day" insane fat loss. If you are eating in a slight deficit and taking 100 mg/day you will get steady and consistent results.

People on here are quoting a 10% increase in metabolism for every 100 mg in your system, and I am not positive this is scientifically valid but it is probably the best we have. Using that number and 100 mg/day would yield peak levels around 300 mg in theory, and bottom levels of 200 mg. So, say an average 25% increase in metabolism from an average level near 250 mg.

If you have a TDEE of 2200 calories a day, this would give you an increase of 550 calories/day which is equivelant to spending 40-60 minutes on a treadmill at a moderate pace.

Of course, if you were to throw in what would normally be 500 calories in exercise, you would burn 625 calories instead as well.

So, for the person with a normal TDEE of 2200, taking 100 mg a day, and eating 1700 calories a day, they will lose about 2 pounds or so a week in theory.

I am new here, but I notice a lot of logs in this section are started and have 2-3 posts and then they are done. I think a lot of people jump in too quickly here. The heat from 400-500 mg is brutal and will have you feeling fine in a t-shirt outside in January. Waking up, literally, in a puddle of your own sweat is probably the least fun you can have in bed.

If you can't put up with the torture of an hour on a treadmill, why put yourself through that? haha.

Even at 100 mg, after a week or 10 days you will be toasty warm and have hot flashes that come and go.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hit4me For This Useful Post:

Trump (11-27-2019)

Thanks
    I have run numerous cycles and still try different protocols. Currently I am going to do something like 4 or 5 days with 300 mg, rest 2 days and run 225 mg for another 3 or 4 days, rest one day and end up with 2 more days with 225 mg. Now it's winter and it's cold, once you use DNP in winter, it feels good and you don't want to be cold. Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12