2 week into cycle and been sick since day 2.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Dropping the tren to see if it helps I can always pick it up later or in another cycle.

Could just have the flu, and its ran its course and over just as you drop the tren so really you'll never know....

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Who wouldn't be sick on Tren Deca and Dbol, that's a horrible and stupid combination!

Your immune system doesn't get stronger on steroids!

Double 19-NOR compounds seems like a recipe for disaster. I remember when I considered it and the wise ones on this forum reminded me of how bad of an idea that was to run both Tren and Deca at the same time or even relatively close together.

I never tried Dbol myself, but one of my friends had HORRIBLE sides on just Test and Dbol which he tracked down to the Dbol.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are those on here that have run both simultaneously effectively, but they are what I would consider to be advanced.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
There are those on here that have run both simultaneously effectively, but they are what I would consider to be advanced.

Lately, my body has only been able to handle ONE 12 to 16 week cycle per year. I always plan two cycles, and I am always injured when it comes time to run the second cycle, usually from something outside the gym. For that past three years, that seems to be the case. Getting old sucks! :(

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lately, my body has only been able to handle ONE 12 to 16 week cycle per year. I always plan two cycles, and I am always injured when it comes time to run the second cycle, usually from something outside the gym. For that past three years, that seems to be the case. Getting old sucks! :(
A lot of this is planning and being able to discipline yourself to work the muscle, not the weight. I've had the same issue in the past, come up with a plan that keeps you moving without setting you back. Ego moments kill forward progress.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
A lot of this is planning and being able to discipline yourself to work the muscle, not the weight. I've had the same issue in the past, come up with a plan that keeps you moving without setting you back. Ego moments kill forward progress.

It is always something stupid too... Last year, I tore something in my right shoulder playing with the dog. I went to throw his ball and that was all she wrote for that winter cycle. I still worked out, but it was pointless to attempt to add muscle with a shoulder that could barely take any weight. I just made it to the point where I could overhead press 185 pounds again.

This year, as in a few weeks ago, I broke the big toe on my right foot just as I was starting to plan out my fall cycle. I was literally going to call and take delivery of what I needed that weekend when I snapped my toe midweek dealing due to a broken garage door spring and opening that 385 pound mofo with no assistance. Sure, I could work upper body more, but oddly, I wanted to concentrate more on leg development this go round. As a result, I'm doing what I can again until I am healed up.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is always something stupid too... Last year, I tore something in my right shoulder playing with the dog. I went to throw his ball and that was all she wrote for that winter cycle. I still worked out, but it was pointless to attempt to add muscle with a shoulder that could barely take any weight. I just made it to the point where I could overhead press 185 pounds again.

This year, as in a few weeks ago, I broke the big toe on my right foot just as I was starting to plan out my fall cycle. I was literally going to call and take delivery of what I needed that weekend when I snapped my toe midweek dealing due to a broken garage door spring and opening that 385 pound mofo with no assistance. Sure, I could work upper body more, but oddly, I wanted to concentrate more on leg development this go round. As a result, I'm doing what I can again until I am healed up.
You need your life to chill out man! lol

Bullcrew

Reaction score
t since they are on gear, right away tren caused a few bumps on your arm. No, you went camping over the weekend and they are mosquito bites..

Hey it gave me bumps man....pimples...mosquitos didn't do this lol

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Double 19-NOR compounds seems like a recipe for disaster. I remember when I considered it and the wise ones on this forum reminded me of how bad of an idea that was to run both Tren and Deca at the same time or even relatively close together.

I never tried Dbol myself, but one of my friends had HORRIBLE sides on just Test and Dbol which he tracked down to the Dbol.

I ran deca and tren last cycle 450 tren 400 deca and of course low test..didn't make me sick did get super tired and it went away.

Test flu that I have had...and it was test flu ....it was a oddball, I dropped it down it went away I upped it and it came back....then it was gone....but around 800 I seem to get it a bit.......so I hover 600 mark and mix up other stuff..

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
I ran deca and tren last cycle 450 tren 400 deca and of course low test..didn't make me sick did get super tired and it went away.

Test flu that I have had...and it was test flu ....it was a oddball, I dropped it down it went away I upped it and it came back....then it was gone....but around 800 I seem to get it a bit.......so I hover 600 mark and mix up other stuff..
How long did you run it for and what did you think of it?

New Threads