2 week into cycle and been sick since day 2.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Currently running 500mg/wk test e, 500mg/wk deca, 150mg/wk tren, and 40mg/day dbol (ended yesterday) to start things off. Since starting I have felt like crap tired, nauseous, slightly dizzy at times, soar throat, running nose, ears plugging, and a fever on and off. Can this be related to the gear or is it just a coincidence?

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Is this your first cycle? A lot of people may get "test flu" which mimics or triggers flu like symptoms...

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
No ai, or caber just 10mg nolva eod. Never had any estrogen problems in the past.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
Is this your first cycle? A lot of people may get "test flu" which mimics or triggers flu like symptoms...
Not my first cycle. I was thinking test flu but it seemed to set in too quickly.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You probably have a cold; don't overthink it. Gear is responsible for a whole host of of problems and each compound has it's own side effect but not everything is related to gear.

Not referring to you but guys spend 6 months a years on gear in some form or fashion. What's the odds you get a cold during that time or eat something that doesn't agree with you, or it's just some allergic reaction to whatever? Pretty good but since they are on gear, right away tren caused a few bumps on your arm. No, you went camping over the weekend and they are mosquito bites.

On another note though, that is bordering on a toxic cycle you have there depending on the length of the run.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
You probably have a cold; don't overthink it. Gear is responsible for a whole host of of problems and each compound has it's own side effect but not everything is related to gear.

Not referring to you but guys spend 6 months a years on gear in some form or fashion. What's the odds you get a cold during that time or eat something that doesn't agree with you, or it's just some allergic reaction to whatever? Pretty good but since they are on gear, right away tren caused a few bumps on your arm. No, you went camping over the weekend and they are mosquito bites.

On another note though, that is bordering on a toxic cycle you have there depending on the length of the run.

Thanks was thinking it's just a coincidence but I do tend to overthink things. As for cycle length I was planning to drop the dbol at week 3 (dropped it at 2 instead) and up the test to 750mg, tren to 350mg/wk for a few weeks then just finsh off with the test/deca for a total of 10-12 weeks.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol will make you grow a nice set of tits quickly.

Hard to believe you wouldn't need something there.

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
I dropped my adex over some time and never had any issues feel goof, no gyno, and bp is under control. Some people are just not as probe to the sides.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah 'test flu'. Never had it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
my guess is the tren because a buddy of mine was on it for a couple weeks and said the same thing.

New Threads