Commitment log SlimandTrim

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Get a calendar, put it somewhere you see it often, or where you keep cheat foods or whatnot.

Each day that passes and it's a perfect day, put a big red X on that day. Keep doing it, get a streak going. Keep it going as long as you can. Don't break the chain!!!

If you have a bad day, look back at how many consecutive good days you have had. Try to break your record.

It's a great way to establish good habits, and that calendar is staring you right in the face when it's a struggle, a little reminder that you can do this. That you HAVE done this.

One day at a time, consistency is what adds up to results.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I feel you on the discounted magnums, they are killer

Slimandtrim

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement you lovely people !! :)

Dare I come out as a geek? Hmmmmmmmmm

I have my workout / physio sessions as meeting series in my calendar and just delete the individual events if they haven't happened. That's not too geeky, but ... I also have an excel spreadsheet where I log everything I eat and my weight every day and calculate CPF proportions from that as well etc.. I have a dashboard tab with graphs that show developments throughout the year. I am blushing as I am writing this because no-one else knows! I don't want people to think that I am self-obsessed ... but it's important to me.
Probably an app could do the exact same thing but I love excel.

What strikes me most about my tracking is that honesty is everything!! Because surprise surprise the intake of calories is directly linked to the weight - mostly. And if the weight goes up despite calorie input = base rate + additional calories burnt (exercise time base deducted) then I chuck in some intermittent fasting.

Another observation is that the less sugar / sweets I eat the more it reeks havoc with my appetite and energies when I then do eat some sweets.
And it is so important to make healthy food tasty with herbs and nice spices. I just made another batch of olive oil and balsamic vinegar salad dressing to last me a fortnight with fresh root turmeric and ginger, black pepper, pressed clementines, cumin, fennel and coriander and added that to a chicken lentil and beetroot salad - absolutely delicious - with yeast flakes, naturally :)
I also found a pot of lemon creatine muscle stack powder from years ago and have that during my workout with water and some soya milk and zek flavour pistachio. Add ice? I am flying!! :)

Sorry, got carried away there ...

Thank you again, and have a great week!!!

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Good work slim n trim! Smart to track your calories and workouts that detailed as it will result in wins for you! Keep you motivated and moving forward!!! Excellent job, keep it up!!!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement you lovely people !! :)

Dare I come out as a geek? Hmmmmmmmmm

I have my workout / physio sessions as meeting series in my calendar and just delete the individual events if they haven't happened. That's not too geeky, but ... I also have an excel spreadsheet where I log everything I eat and my weight every day and calculate CPF proportions from that as well etc.. I have a dashboard tab with graphs that show developments throughout the year. I am blushing as I am writing this because no-one else knows! I don't want people to think that I am self-obsessed ... but it's important to me.
Probably an app could do the exact same thing but I love excel.

What strikes me most about my tracking is that honesty is everything!! Because surprise surprise the intake of calories is directly linked to the weight - mostly. And if the weight goes up despite calorie input = base rate + additional calories burnt (exercise time base deducted) then I chuck in some intermittent fasting.

Another observation is that the less sugar / sweets I eat the more it reeks havoc with my appetite and energies when I then do eat some sweets.
And it is so important to make healthy food tasty with herbs and nice spices. I just made another batch of olive oil and balsamic vinegar salad dressing to last me a fortnight with fresh root turmeric and ginger, black pepper, pressed clementines, cumin, fennel and coriander and added that to a chicken lentil and beetroot salad - absolutely delicious - with yeast flakes, naturally :)
I also found a pot of lemon creatine muscle stack powder from years ago and have that during my workout with water and some soya milk and zek flavour pistachio. Add ice? I am flying!! :)

Sorry, got carried away there ...

Thank you again, and have a great week!!!

Awesome. There is nothing wrong or geeky about that. I collect Funko Pops and horror memorabilia, that's geeky.

Slimandtrim

Lady Member
Reaction score

New Threads