what are you currently lifting (at least 5 reps on bench squat dead)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
apart from a sore lower back I feel nothing from them. I was pulling 5 plates last time I did them

just curious, why no dead’s? Those are big numbers. I imagine you used to pull a lot.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As most of you regs here know, the days of lifting heavy ass weights are over for me. I am enjoying my workouts now on a different, less intense level. I rarely bench but when I do, I'll do 225 for 8 and that's as far as I want to go. I still squat every week. lol I have to! I'll warm up till I get to 325 and run a few sets for 8 with a good pair of knee sleeves. I absolutely love skeeewaatts and I'll be damn if I ever quit. I can foresee the future of me having to eventually lower and lower the weight as it's becoming harder. I still deadlift either twice a month or just once a month. Again, difficult for me to let go. I'll run some warm up sets till I get to 365 and hit a couple of sets for 5. Last time I pulled over 500 was this past January and I was wrecked for a couple days. Lol it was a good reminder that it was time not to play with that kind of weight anymore. I'm pretty beat up, but this more relaxed, less intense way of working out will allow me to continue to enjoy what I love.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Bench. 255
Squat 275.
Dead. 315 last tried but been while
Am just a boy!

Last edited:

Long

Elite
Reaction score
My weights from two months ago for sets of five, I've been sick for a while.

Around (edit 205 for sets of 5 and 230 for multiple sets of 3 according to my log)for bench press

305 for deadlifts

Squats, I do belt squats and lighter weight reg and front squats. So nothing to write home about.

Gibs says I have to say I'm a 40 something year old natty.

Last edited:

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
This are starting to click again and become less painless since the surgeries. I did some Work this weekend and am thinking I am at
500 for 3 squats
405 for 3 bench
600 for 3 deads

happy with it as I am just trying to get more ROM throughout my body and work as hard as I can for what I have right now. I am still 6 months out from my event and an attempt to rewrite the masters national records

numbers should imprive over the next few months.
Best to all of you

Long

Elite
Reaction score
This are starting to click again and become less painless since the surgeries. I did some Work this weekend and am thinking I am at
500 for 3 squats
405 for 3 bench
600 for 3 deads

happy with it as I am just trying to get more ROM throughout my body and work as hard as I can for what I have right now. I am still 6 months out from my event and an attempt to rewrite the masters national records

numbers should imprive over the next few months.
Best to all of you

How often do you deadlift?

Naf

Reaction score
Bench - 100kg for a double (could prolly hit triples but I dont have a spotter and I'm not risking it) , 95 for 5

Squat - 100kilos for 12, havent done low reps in a hot minute

Deads - 160kg for 5

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Bench - 265 for 5. Had to bounce that shit though.

Squat - haven't done a set of 5 in a good while; l'd guess like 320?

Deadlift - 460 for 5

OHP NO clue. Ain't got a bubble. With no leg drive; maybe 145?

New Threads