Prestige Pharma review / feedback

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of or had any experience with prestige Pharma. Ordered some test e from them and been taking 600mg a week, about to finish my second week now. I had a forum on evolutionary.org talking to some other guys about them and everything was positive but I got banned from that site for whatever reason a day or two later.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone at evo is a tard. I hope you actually have real tes

you got banned cuz you said something bad about one of their products. Have you had bloodwork..??

Reaction score
everyone at evo is a tard. I hope you actually have real tes

you got banned cuz you said something bad about one of their products. Have you had bloodwork..??

I actually said good things about them. I said the customer service was good and i got my order fast. I did talk to some guys about the possibility of gear being underdosed so maybe they took offense to that? Haven’t had any blood work done cuz I’m broke lol. I was just gonna wait until around week 4 to see if I notice any changes.

Reaction score
Prestige pharma is a fake ass scam. This is an old thread, but I ordered some shit from them and trusted someones word for it. Got raped out of $300. They sent me a bag of skittles...so that was a tasty treat.

Reaction score
Prestige pharma is a fake ass scam. This is an old thread, but I ordered some shit from them and trusted someones word for it. Got raped out of $300. They sent me a bag of skittles...so that was a tasty treat.

Wait, really??!!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moved to correct forum

Reaction score
Lol yeah, man. I had a tracking number with UPS too. Showed up and inside was just a bag of skittles. Tropical of all flavors can you believe that? If you're gonna **** me at least bring me some original skittles and a beer. I liked to be wined and dined before I get ****ed.
the package was also opened and cleared by customs.
Wait, really??!!

Reaction score
Lol yeah, man. I had a tracking number with UPS too. Showed up and inside was just a bag of skittles. Tropical of all flavors can you believe that? If you're gonna **** me at least bring me some original skittles and a beer. I liked to be wined and dined before I get ****ed.
the package was also opened and cleared by customs.
Hello,
I dont know what happend to you but i orderd a full cycle with pct and paid 500$. And everything arrived with Tracking.

Deniz.

Reaction score
Hello,
I searched a long time for an legit Website and got scammed on other sites. And heres finally a legit site with great prices. I already spent about 500$ and everything arrived.

Thank you very much.
Deniz.
Good bump of a long dead thread. You're starting off great here.

Your first post too. As if anyone is going to give a fuck what you have to say? Go make an intro post and be a contributing member to the forum.

1660593044948.png

Reaction score
Hi, Orderd Test E from Prestige Pharma about a year ago.

Although they deliverd everything, i believe that they were underdosed.
I did a color test and at least some test seems to be inside.

New Threads