Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cystoscopy

Thanks
    Thanked 4,461 Times in 2,488 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    Great, now he cant post pics of his bloody pp....
    please for the love of god don't.
    aka; the roc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

Raider (11-04-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    please for the love of god don't.
    I won’t! I wouldn’t want to embarrass myself! Plus who knows what Dragon would do with it!

Thanks
    Cystoscopy = a look inside the bladder. I'm not sure if my doc went that far or if he just looked at the urethra, but I was still able to learn the term "numbing gel" is criminally misleading.

I went to a Urologist 10 yrs ago cause I was pissing blood. Not a lot of blood, the piss was still yellow, but with varying traces of blood in it each time I "went." The procedure in his office is like a downsized colonoscopy; a flexible catheter is placed with the so-called numbing gel, and it's equipped with a camera so the doctor can see where it is going ... and so can the patient. What we saw was a single polyp growing in there, and that's where the blood was coming from. From that I was scheduled for an OR visit a week later where a more rigid catheter equipped with a camera AND cutting ability was used while I enjoyed general anesthesia. The polyp was snipped, sent to Pathology for a cancer check, report said non-cancerous, and that should have been the end of the story except ......

That first procedure in the doctor's office? Minor enough to go straight back to work, with the warning about possible blood and/or burning the first few times you piss. I DID have to piss when I got back, first thing, before working. Not sure how bad it might be, I braced myself, pissed, and ... nothing. The piss was the usual yellow, no pain, no blood, except the doctor had never mentioned some air might be introduced during the procedure. It was kinda pretty, just a yellow stream at first, then a small fart noise and lots of white bubbles floating on top. Reminded me of a Lemon Meringue Pie in a way. A first and only for me so far, 10 yrs later. Kinda looking forward to it if I ever start passing blood again.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rawdeal For This Useful Post:

Jin (11-03-2019),Raider (11-02-2019)

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,030 Times in 1,432 Posts
    A real tear jerker of a story

Quote Originally Posted by rawdeal View Post
    Cystoscopy = a look inside the bladder. I'm not sure if my doc went that far or if he just looked at the urethra, but I was still able to learn the term "numbing gel" is criminally misleading.

I went to a Urologist 10 yrs ago cause I was pissing blood. Not a lot of blood, the piss was still yellow, but with varying traces of blood in it each time I "went." The procedure in his office is like a downsized colonoscopy; a flexible catheter is placed with the so-called numbing gel, and it's equipped with a camera so the doctor can see where it is going ... and so can the patient. What we saw was a single polyp growing in there, and that's where the blood was coming from. From that I was scheduled for an OR visit a week later where a more rigid catheter equipped with a camera AND cutting ability was used while I enjoyed general anesthesia. The polyp was snipped, sent to Pathology for a cancer check, report said non-cancerous, and that should have been the end of the story except ......

That first procedure in the doctor's office? Minor enough to go straight back to work, with the warning about possible blood and/or burning the first few times you piss. I DID have to piss when I got back, first thing, before working. Not sure how bad it might be, I braced myself, pissed, and ... nothing. The piss was the usual yellow, no pain, no blood, except the doctor had never mentioned some air might be introduced during the procedure. It was kinda pretty, just a yellow stream at first, then a small fart noise and lots of white bubbles floating on top. Reminded me of a Lemon Meringue Pie in a way. A first and only for me so far, 10 yrs later. Kinda looking forward to it if I ever start passing blood again.
    Everything heals with semen- Rise 2018

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingdragon For This Useful Post:

Raider (11-04-2019)

Thanks
    It was only a matter of time till YOU showed up here, yet I was fool enough to post it anyway ... smh

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rawdeal For This Useful Post:

Raider (11-04-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12