New here, plus starting my first real cycle at 35

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I don't really use forums much anymore, but I do post over at professional muscle forum under this name.

Anyway, I'll be 35 this month and have decided that I'll be going on testosterone, as well as a couple other things here and there, for the rest of my life. For starters, it'll most likely just be 200-250 test long ester every three days or so.

For some background, I'm 5'7", 180ish. No idea on body fat, but fairly sharp six pack with lower abs continuing to come in.

I'm very excited about this. I've been intellectually curious about gear for years and have decided it's time.

Thanks for having me.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don’t see your plan for a cycle so you should post it up so we can be sure you’re doing it right.

if you plan on coming off after the cycle you should have your pct your pct on hand before you start. Also what you plan to use for an AI if you need it. And all of the test in hand. Test only for your first time.

Did you get bloodwork yet?
That’s a must before your first cycle.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Good advice above.

Welcome to the group.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Can you be more specific about your plans to use aas? I’m unclear as to “here and there for the rest of my life”.

Does this include an assumption of trt or just life long cycling?

what are your goals?

it’d be nice to hear more about your training.

Welcome to the Underground.

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! With the test, I'm planning on being on it for the rest of my life, just the dosages will vary depending on goals at the time. I'll likely be experimenting with other compounds as my curiosity rises, as well.

I've been in the Iron game for a long time, but am a little over a year into making my return for reasons I won't go into right now. My training so far has been DCish, but not quite DC so I won't call it that to avoid pissing off Dante...LOL. Lower volume with some rest pause, static and widowmakers for lagging parts thrown in. Higher rep ranges on everything, 15-20, usually. Just works better for me and my joints.

Diet is more of a targeted keto/cyclical keto approach, but the calories will be coming up for the cycle. Higher protein, moderate fat with select carbs before training. If I feel my body needs it, for two or three days, I switch to high carb/lower fat.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board USMuscle! So TRT then? Whats your bloodwork look like? If you have not done bloodwork if I were you I would get that done before starting TRT or a cycle. Know your baseline then go from there.

Reaction score
Blood work will be done before I start to form my baseline. This is definitely more than trt, but I'll be coming pretty close to trt at times as just maintenance dosages.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome buddy,

good to have you, if you are set on running some gear you do have access to it..?? you do know the basics of cycling and will be able to take care of yourself..??

just when peoples first post is all about it, its hard not to poke

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
so you've never ran a cycle, just had an epiphany that you're going on testosterone for the rest of your life?
what gives?

Reaction score
Nope, it's been a long time in consideration. I would be going on at some point, anyway, might as well make it my birthday present!

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Get your bloodwork done. Welcome to the forum

Reaction score
diet, lifting, boxing, running, pushup, protein, vegetables, steroids, keep working on it, you will be fit as you want

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
is that every day or on a rotation??

diet, lifting, boxing, running, pushup, protein, vegetables, steroids, keep working on it, you will be fit as you want