Melting point of Nandrolone Decanoate

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You call them facts but you haven’t backed up those facts with data. My data point is referenced from the Drug Bank in 2005. Where it lists the Nandrolone decanoate melting point at 118c

I wouldn’t say you’re being a dick. Perhaps a little closed minded. Enough said, but I’ll post the melting points of various samples soon.

Ok I did what I could to be nicer then the others and help you learn.

I'll take a manufactures word over yours's and the fact it hasn't melted on me in many years as it once has.

My data is actually knowledge of having the stuff for over a decade and from the makers of it.

Have a good day but I have to put you on ignore now!

Reaction score
I came here to exchange ideas with some of you Neanderthals. Didn’t work out.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Mooooooooooo......

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
There seems to be some misinformation regarding the melting point of Nandrolone Decanoate. I've seen it listed at 33-37C as well as 118c. I was curious to see if anyone here has done some melting tests on this substance.

Dude, you asked specifically for others experiences. You got exactly what you asked for, and are getting upset over it?!?

Reaction score
Deca has a very low melting point, which is 118c and that equals 244 degrees. During summer the deca will come in a little melted down due to it sitting around in the heat. Same thing with Test E. I've had it come in practically in liquid form already. The good news is, it won't go bad, it's still good, just hard to work with

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
those responses were juvenile. We should be here to help each other

His responses was juvenile, I was trying to help him!

You can't help those that don't listen

I have yet to have deca melt in over 8 years from summer, travel and etc!

If a person don't wanna take our well hands on knowledge experience and just keep talking out the side of their mouth then they don't belong here

This is our board and many of us are founders of this board!

So with that said new people need to get to know us before they judge us and stop asking for help if they're not going to listen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
SFgiants and the flying dragon, you guys are both full of shite, the melting point is 118c.

you punks probably got test e, lol

Sf, you worked in a Chinese lab? LMFAO.

Reaction score
SF, I never asked for your help. I simply asked the forum members experience with melting Nandrolone Decanoate. I didn’t come here for help. I wanted to help people like you that are probably at the GED level of education.

I never got upset, bro. I was disappointed with the grade school level replies.

Reaction score
It’s funny how in real life nobody gets a lip. On the internet there’s lots of it. I wonder......

Reaction score
To the OP, well here is my exact experiences with nan d. First it has been 6 years since I have ordered and brewed. But from 2008 to 2014 I did so much brewing that I would venture to say I have brewed as much or more than most. I have received so many packs from overseas and at least 100 or more of them with nan d in it. ONLY ONCE did I receive nan d and it was a mishappen BLOCK. Common sense says that it had melted somewhere along the shipping line. Lending credence to the 32-37C melting point of nan d. However, as far back as 2008 to 2014, EVERY single other time I received nan d it was always in powder form and I cannot remember it ever acting in the manner of Test E. For example, Test E always..... always will melt in between your fingers. I never noticed nan d melting inbetween my fingers. Now it melts quick, but not just body temp like Test E. It would be HARD to get Test E and nan d mixed up as Test has that distinct piney smell very powerful. Nan d always smelt like a hospital or some kind of institutional smell if that makes any sense.
Anyway, I disagree with the 118C number because that is not listed ANYWHERE that I can find and I am not remembering EVER having to raise the temp up that high in my testing. However, as stated, I have been out of the game "brewing" for a while. Things change. Hard for me to understand how a melting point can change on a compound and it still actually be THAT compound and not some analog of it or something.
Hopefully you get something figured out on it and post back. I am interested to see what you come up with as to the melt point of known compounds changing. SF Giants, not sure if it is you, but I have known an SF Giants on many boards. From my memory I remember you being very knowledgeable in the field and for what it is worth, if you/he is to say something then I would take heed to it.
Bump for more info on compounds changing melting points