Anadrol capping?

Reaction score
I have some Anadrol that I need to cap. I plan on capping the Anadrol without using any filler. I need a scale that will weigh
.1g accurately. .1g= 100mg I would like to cap them at 50mg but I'd be okay with 100mg per cap. Any suggestions on a good scale? Thanks.

Reaction score
U will need filler.

^^^^^^ For sure what he said!!!! Need filler and why 100mg per cap? Getting a scale that measures that accurately down to that small an amount. TRUELY ACCURATE, at that amount is going to be VERY costly.
Filler, get it mixed properly and cap and you win. Trying it without it= lose.

Reaction score
I am a bee keeper. To extract honey, I use a centrifuge. It spins two frames of honey at a time, removing the honey and preserving the comb. If I place only one frame in the extractor, the entire thing hops across the floor because it's not evenly loaded - similar to a washing machine on a spin cycle that's not loaded evenly.
If I were to bolt the honey extractor to a concrete floor, what happens to the energy that's moving the extractor across the floor right now? I assume it must be transferred somewhere - does this result in internal stresses on the extractor itself?

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am a bee keeper. To extract honey, I use a centrifuge. It spins two frames of honey at a time, removing the honey and preserving the comb. If I place only one frame in the extractor, the entire thing hops across the floor because it's not evenly loaded - similar to a washing machine on a spin cycle that's not loaded evenly.
If I were to bolt the honey extractor to a concrete floor, what happens to the energy that's moving the extractor across the floor right now? I assume it must be transferred somewhere - does this result in internal stresses on the extractor itself?

Its been a while but I think the energy from the hopping would be transferred to centripetal acceleration acting on the frame.

Welcome to The Underground

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Mmmmmmmm, honey!!! :32 (16)::32 (16)::32 (16):

Reaction score
Its been a while but I think the energy from the hopping would be transferred to centripetal acceleration acting on the frame.

Welcome to The Underground

Or... In theory, there could end up being a folifuel injection at the 5th denominating phercifrigal causing a thermonuclear infusion paradoxically to inhibit the platonium uptake in a flux capacitating nature which would in turn create 5f- akb48 that breaks down after 4 half lives into the more suttle but never the less potent alga 5 gamma hexa capricroate!!!! Eat that and get bigger than Phil!!!

Reactions: Jin

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Or... In theory, there could end up being a folifuel injection at the 5th denominating phercifrigal causing a thermonuclear infusion paradoxically to inhibit the platonium uptake in a flux capacitating nature which would in turn create 5f- akb48 that breaks down after 4 half lives into the more suttle but never the less potent alga 5 gamma hexa capricroate!!!! Eat that and get bigger than Phil!!!

What he said

ripper

Reaction score

I like this guy

New Threads