more ml's

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pinned 2.5 ml's today and it hurts worse than any other time. normally only pin 1 ml Does more juice = more pain is that how that works

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol, tends to work out that way...where did ya pin?

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
today in my lower quad. I mixed my deca and test to try and cut down on injections and holy shit my leg is fucked

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmfao

yup that will def do it! enjoy <:p

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya looks like I will go back to pinning 5 a week. Cause I can barely walk I am not saying it is the gear at all cause I am half way through my vials. This is the first time I have had any pip

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rub it out, take some Advil and get a good nights rest. Will be way better in the morning

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
rub it out???? Do you mean jerk off?? Cause that sounds like a good idea

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am gonna go see the doc tomorrow to get pain meds and tell him I hurt it on the treadmill. If he xrays it is there gonna be a big old pool of juice that he can see cause I just dumped 2.5 ml's there

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
no need to involve the doc unless it turns red and is hot to the touch, even then i wouldn't go to the doc unless the red area grew, take a sharpie and mark around the red part (if there is any), otherwise man up and welcome to the club! lol! here is a piece of advice: if you're going to pin anything larger than 1.5ml to the quad, do it right before you work out legs! It really really helps man!

Reaction score
I will be paid very much attention to this, cause I`m planing to pin just that amount next time. Good advices here.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Listen guys...you can't pin a shit ton of anything without having pain afterwards. It's not that bad. Stevenmd has given some very good advice. We have all had bum legs at some point or another, man up! All part of the game. When your crying about your painful leg others are praying to Jesus that they had one or two. No need for pain meds. It will get better. Just jeep pinning and you will see. And as Steven said, pin legs before the gym....helps spread the oil out

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dude, I have had pip where I felt like I had a grapefruit on my ass that hurt to the touch until the following week when I did my next pin and then................. repeat!:(

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It feels fine today but yesterday was fuccked and my pussy was hurting for sure. All good nowwas just worried I wouldn't be able to train cause I have a national in 10 days

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey there Mal...try injecting slowly. Like 15 seconds for every ml/cc. Then when you pull the pin out massage/rub the area very hard for a good 20 second count. Should help disperse the oil pool and help with the pain. I've got lots of scar tissue with 18yrs of pinning I imagine. I don't get much pip anymore. Having a long steel pin plunged into that muscle is bound to cause you some discomfort. Kinda like a deep bruise I guess. I had my girl snap a pic of me the other day with pins in each delt and both glutes...i like. I like inj myself...always have...I do it slow and deliberately. Enjoy.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenner pics of your ass or it didn't happen :)

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey there Mal...try injecting slowly. Like 15 seconds for every ml/cc. Then when you pull the pin out massage/rub the area very hard for a good 20 second count. Should help disperse the oil pool and help with the pain. I've got lots of scar tissue with 18yrs of pinning I imagine. I don't get much pip anymore. Having a long steel pin plunged into that muscle is bound to cause you some discomfort. Kinda like a deep bruise I guess. I had my girl snap a pic of me the other day with pins in each delt and both glutes...i like. I like inj myself...always have...I do it slow and deliberately. Enjoy.

It took me like 2 minutes to push it all in I was using 25g even. I think it was just a lot of fluid for that particular spot. I went a little lower down the quad then normal. I have been pinning 5 times a week for over 10 weeks and this was the first time I got fucked up so I think it will be fine. Thanks Bigger

Get Some

Reaction score
The amount of oil you can inject into one spot without discomfort depends on a few factors:

1. How large the muscle is that you are injecting, especially compared with the "expected" size of that muscle compared to others. I have large delts and can easily fit 3ml per delt all at once.

2. Are you doing your injections in the correct spot? The further you move down the quad, the less room you have to pin successfully. I steer clear of the lower quad area for sure because I have not had much success there. Stick to the upper part and you'll be fine.

3. How experienced is the muscle? Obviously putting more than 1 ml in any muscle for a first injection is not ideal. Your muscle needs to get used to holding oil. You will have some discomfort to begin with but then you get used to it over time.

4. Is your gear dosed at a higher concentration than normal? This would include any long ester over 300mg/ml that is not made with EO or other additional solvents. BTW, some people are allergic to EO (Ethyl Oleate) and usually will get red itchy skin from an injection. This is not to be confused with an infection and should go away in a couple days. The bad news is that each time you inject this will happen. There is no way of knowing this beforehand. Anyways, higher concentration gear not made with additional solvents will always hurt because it's just barely staying in solution and if you leave it in a place that is below room temp for any extended period of time it is likely to fall out of solution and recrystalize.

5. How quickly are you pushing the oil in? A general rule of thumb is 20-30 seconds per ml for IM injections. This gives a chance for the oil to have a more natural entry into the muscle rather than being catapulted in and forced to make room quickly.

TIP #1: Massage the area well after you pin...BUT, DO NOT massage the area the next day when it hurts, just leave it alone!

TIP #2: Pre heat your solution. Draw your gear into a syringe, then swap needles to your pinning needle and leave the cap on the needle. Heat a tall glass of water in the microwave so that it's very hot (about 1 min 20 secs or so for most microwaves). Stick the sryringe in the cup needle down (with cap tightly on) and leave it there for about 2 minutes. Make sure the water is high enough to cover the oil in the syringe but not so high that it goes over the top of the barrell and leaks into the back of the plunger. After 2 minutes pull the syringe out of the cup and wipe it off carefully with a towel. You now have a heated solution with a much lower viscosity. Injecting a heated solution into your muscle is perfectly safe and the actual oil will not get hot enough to do any damage (not even close). When you inject, the oil will slide through the pin much easier and will settle into the muscle. You should feel almost no discomfor the next day.

TIP #3: After the oil has been injected, leave the syringe in your site for 5-10 seconds. This ensures that no oil will leak back out of the injection site after you withdraw (barring the fact that you may have excess scar tissue buildup).

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you here Get Some!! Amazing info!