Splooge causing higher test.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
So I just came home and my wife tells me that she has a theory why she has had more acne than usual.

(Normally shes has perfect clear skin)
Her theory is its my fault because my testosterone is somehow being absorbed by her when I splooge inside.

Just thought Id share.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
There was a CF competitor last year who swears that she failed her drug test from giving her bf a blowjob, because what he was using ended up in his semen.

Even if that were true, it takes some guts to go with that story.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm going to help you and her out.

With vaginal sex the semen tend to use its sticky properties to stay in place long enough to be absorbed. This is nature doing what nature does and there's nothing she can do about it.

As for oral sex and swallowing the semen; the digestive system can not break down the semen since the semen has a protective barrier. This barrier can not be destroyed by her stomach acids but once in the small intestines, it is readily absorbed and can pass into the blood stream.

In conclusion, vaginal sex and oral sex should be kept to a minimum, about once a week for each will not cause a build-up of excess testosterone that is the cause of her acne. Since the descending colon has little to do with final digestion and is for the most part just a staging area for release, I recommend that she receives routine anal sex.

Ultimately the choice is hers; deal with the break-outs or take it in the ass.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I'm going to help you and her out.

With vaginal sex the semen tend to use its sticky properties to stay in place long enough to be absorbed. This is nature doing what nature does and there's nothing she can do about it.

As for oral sex and swallowing the semen; the digestive system can not break down the semen since the semen has a protective barrier. This barrier can not be destroyed by her stomach acids but once in the small intestines, it is readily absorbed and can pass into the blood stream.

In conclusion, vaginal sex and oral sex should be kept to a minimum, about once a week for each will not cause a build-up of excess testosterone that is the cause of her acne. Since the descending colon has little to do with final digestion and is for the most part just a staging area for release, I recommend that she receives routine anal sex.

Ultimately the choice is hers; deal with the break-outs or take it in the ass.

Sounds like a very well thought out educated conclusion.
In the name of science and saving her skin, its nothing but anal sex from here on out.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
You will let us know how you make out when you present this, right? Best not to start the conversation with, "Snake said..."

I believe facts are on my side so I should win this one, I'll keep you posted.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
that would be a cool band name

just thinking out loud

New Threads