Anadrol on a cut?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
What's up guys.... has anyone ever used anadrol on a cut?
I recently heard ita a great way to retain strength and stay full while in a hard cut. Any experiences/opinions on the matter.

Last edited:

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome. I personally am deep into a cut and and boost in strength and hell even just to not feel so flat would be amazeing.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
one can also argue it a bulking drug..I found on a cut all u need is some test and if u wanna go hard tren...I truly believe u should come into the cycle already low fat and use the aas to build muscle

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
another thing is u have to experiment to really know how these drugs will effect u.The way it can effect me may not be like u and the other way around..Cutting is all diet and cardio the aas are used to hold on to muscle will dieting and hitting cardio..I like to find a middle ground of never bulking or cutting

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Ya I've been on cycle
Currently running tren a test p and mast p I'm in contest prep and have a ifbb pro as a coach. So my diet and cardio is on point..
I'm just at a very low carb Intake and strength /stamina is starting to take a hit

Last edited:

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I hope to find that middle ground this go around after my first contest

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
It's often said that its one of the best pre contest drugs for hardness and fullness. It also kills your appetite somewhat so can be advantageous on a cut/recomp. The water retention is largely based on your diet

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
It's often said that its one of the best pre contest drugs for hardness and fullness. It also kills your appetite somewhat so can be advantageous on a cut/recomp. The water retention is largely based on your diet

I actually heard superdrol is better but less often used because of toxicity

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I got pretty diced up on anadrol because I had no appetite.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I got pretty diced up on anadrol because I had no appetite.

Pretty much my experiences with it also.

No appetite and heartburn majority of the time, but the tradeoff was that the strength kept increasing.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
How far out are you?;do you plan on running winstrol? If so might wanna give organs a break between the 2. If you are having appetite probs with energy id reccomend also the eca stack

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
experimenting with something that kills your appetite

pre contest doesnt sound logical

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I really dont want to use it for appetite suppressant more for keeping strength up

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really dont want to use it for appetite suppressant more for keeping strength up
dbol or some good var is much easier to use then adrol..Have you tried that yet?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention when running adrol AI wont really work ..Your gonna need nolva if any gyno happens on drol

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
yessir, though he can just eat less at anyrate

control his appetite mentally

seems like a critical point in the game to start experiments
I guess some are better then others at control. Qhen i got deep into the cut. Like less then 1k cals a day. Doing 2 hours a day and lifting. All i could think about was food. Had to do eca stack

I gotcha. Idk how far you are into it. But i was starving man. Had to resort to ephedrine.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I tend to lean out a bit on drol going into a meet. My calories are still higher but for whatever reason I loss a bit of fluff and tighten up quite a bit. Not tighten up like halo. I contribute it to having a higher metabolism at meet time and each compound can effect a person differently

New Threads