LSU @ Alabama

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Living in west Georgia and working in Alabama, I have to hear Tide fans all the time. I get that they have been on a run for the past decade. I get that success breeds arrogance. I understand. Alabama still has the worst fanbase in the south. Half of them are bandwagon fans and can't even tell you who was the coach before Nick Saban. I hope LSU beats them by 30.

GEAUX TIGAHS!!!

View attachment 8765

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Living in Louisiana, with all the fake LSU fans who can't even spell LSU, I hope both teams lose! Even friends that I went to college with are donning their LSU attire and NONE of us went to LSU. They always get mad at me when I remind them that they graduated from a college that wasn't LSU, yet went to Academy to buy their LSU shirt.

Someone at work was telling me that both teams can't lose whereas I said I hope everyone gets wiped out and it is down to just the cheerleaders playing in overtime that runs through Monday afternoon. Then, I hope the person making the score to win it all is a former male, turned transgender female!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Living in Louisiana, with all the fake LSU fans who can't even spell LSU, I hope both teams lose! Even friends that I went to college with are donning their LSU attire and NONE of us went to LSU. They always get mad at me when I remind them that they graduated from a college that wasn't LSU, yet went to Academy to buy their LSU shirt.

Someone at work was telling me that both teams can't lose whereas I said I hope everyone gets wiped out and it is down to just the cheerleaders playing in overtime that runs through Monday afternoon. Then, I hope the person making the score to win it all is a former male, turned transgender female!

Uhhhhh, o...k...

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Uhhhhh, o...k...

You don't know the back story. I've been working with these fools for 1.5 years, they know I am not a sports fan in any way, shape, or form, yet they ask me my opinion on something that IDGAF about. So, I make up a more outlandish reply just to f*ck with them every single time!

This one person in particular should know that I am going to mess with him because I had him ready to fight me after the Saints game last year. Apparently my "bad call aside, the Saints would have choked in typical fashion anyway" was not so well received. I have a special hate for the Saints that goes back to my childhood when I lived with my mother and her second husband. Every freaking Saints game was family time, despite the fact that this was the 80s and they sucked big time. They sucked so bad that my Grandfather, who was working in New Orleans at the time, brought me to stay with him for the 1984 World's Fair. He placed two Saints Tickets under his windshield wiper with his car parked on the street before we walked to the World's Fair. When we came back at the end of the day, there were FIVE tickets under his windshield wiper for that very game.

Aside from all that, I was only into sports from the perspective of banging cheerleaders... Other than that, I never cared!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
You don't know the back story. I've been working with these fools for 1.5 years, they know I am not a sports fan in any way, shape, or form, yet they ask me my opinion on something that IDGAF about. So, I make up a more outlandish reply just to f*ck with them every single time!

This one person in particular should know that I am going to mess with him because I had him ready to fight me after the Saints game last year. Apparently my "bad call aside, the Saints would have choked in typical fashion anyway" was not so well received. I have a special hate for the Saints that goes back to my childhood when I lived with my mother and her second husband. Every freaking Saints game was family time, despite the fact that this was the 80s and they sucked big time. They sucked so bad that my Grandfather, who was working in New Orleans at the time, brought me to stay with him for the 1984 World's Fair. He placed two Saints Tickets under his windshield wiper with his car parked on the street before we walked to the World's Fair. When we came back at the end of the day, there were FIVE tickets under his windshield wiper for that very game.

Aside from all that, I was only into sports from the perspective of banging cheerleaders... Other than that, I never cared!

:32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18): Give em hell bro.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This was a hell of a game.

Penn St lost - fook knows how high Minnesota will jump. Baylor needed 3OT to beat TCU. Looks like OSU and Clemson each won / will win.

I can easily see a one-loss non-SEC conf champ getting in.

Reaction score

Penn St lost - fook knows how high Minnesota will jump. Baylor needed 3OT to beat TCU. Looks like OSU and Clemson each won / will win.

9-0 Gophers! That was a huge game for them.

Crazy how many undefeated teams still this year though.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sooner Alum checking in. That was a hell of a game.

Perverted Confession:
I love watching SEC football especially Georgia and Alabama they have the hottest female fans anywhere (except Utah) hair curled, eyelashes and makeup on point...beautiful.

I damn near vomited when they panned to the LSU women in the stands. Gross!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been drawn in on more saturdays than id like to admit, never liked college fb, but dayum today was a good day to see some losses....

it pains me when they put any of these teams against crappy teams just to see ohio destroy someone...not worth my time....BUT to see LSU VS Alabama that is worth it....

i want to see more teams that mean chit to actually play during the year then we will have a real playoff....

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Ive been drawn in on more saturdays than id like to admit, never liked college fb, but dayum today was a good day to see some losses....

it pains me when they put any of these teams against crappy teams just to see ohio destroy someone...not worth my time....BUT to see LSU VS Alabama that is worth it....

i want to see more teams that mean chit to actually play during the year then we will have a real playoff....

My buddy in Austin actually enjoyed the LSU vs UT game. Said it was way better than he thought it would be. He offered to send me a UT shirt to mess with the people at work. I should have taken him up on it....

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Penn St lost - fook knows how high Minnesota will jump.

Count on Minnesota to jump to #11 or even possibly #10. They is no room above #10 for them so that's my guess.

PSU took a dumb right out of the gate and still had a shot in the end. They have Ohio State yet to play so they could end falling free-falling to 15 or worse by the end of the year. :32 (7):

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score

surprised with the Penn State loss. Glad Alabama got beat **** them.
Baylor is way over rated and looked terrible the last 3 games. I think they run into OK next week kick their ass please.

Iowa losing to WI sucked for me but I knew it would be close. Also Wyoming losing to Boise State in OT is worth a mention. WY was without their starting qb and it was in Boise.

That is all from me. Looking forward to next week

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was a hell of a game! Im a hokie fan and they were playing at the same time so it was a lot of channel surfer yesterday. Im a die hard CFB fan, period, watch way too many games to admit to on Saturdays. Cant wait till Tuesday to see how the rankings pan out. Ohio St and LSU both have serious reasons for #1 but right now, LSU has more weight at the table, not saying OSU isnt deserving but dayum.

Im with ya BigGame... every SEC game, you know the cameramen have a 2-3sec time limit on the crowd b/c if they get stuck on one person, someones gonna be yelling at the network provider for harassment. too many ladies on point

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Looking at where everybody is now and who they play the remainder of the season, I'm picking OSU, LSU and Clemson to be the first 3 of the "final four," with the 4th slot up for grabs among Georgia, Alabama and Oregon. If the committee has a tough choice to make there, a Georgia team that becomes SEC champ still has a loss ... and it was to lowly South Carolina. LSU would then have one loss and not be a conference champ, but they did beat Alabama. Alabama will also have one loss and no conference championship, but that loss was a close one to the highest ranking team who beat anyone with one loss. An undefeated Oregon could nab that 4th position in spite of committee reluctance to leave out any of the SEC's big 3 and maybe because "the PAC 12 is overdue."

Gonna be a lot of arguing at the end, like every year. Clemson should be undefeated and conference champ; the way things are decided they "should" be final four, but people will point out the weak ACC schedule including a one point win over North Carolina and non-ACC opponents like South Carolina and Wofford as evidence one of the one loss possibles deserves the 4th slot more.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
The final four will be clemson, Ohio state, SEC winner and Oregon. Oregon’s loss was to Auburn and Oklahoma’s loss was to k state. Depending on what the Baylor vs Oklahoma game looks like next week, Oregon May be more of a lock than they are being given credit. Georgia has to win out and that means beating LSU in Atlanta. If that happens, I think they have an even harder time not putting Oregon in that 4th spot even with a one loss bama and LSU because neither won the conference. If Oregon or Baylor/Oklahoma mess up, it will then be interesting....

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Shit, yeah, I forgot Oregon is not undefeated. That sets up a scenario where ... does the committee favor the SEC or maybe the Big 10, or do they deliberately avoid that and favor a one loss Oregon to make it look good and inject a little variety in the CFP? Auburn is in position to be a spoiler again this year.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Shit, yeah, I forgot Oregon is not undefeated. That sets up a scenario where ... does the committee favor the SEC or maybe the Big 10, or do they deliberately avoid that and favor a one loss Oregon to make it look good and inject a little variety in the CFP? Auburn is in position to be a spoiler again this year.

Yeah I think they have to go with a conf. Champ instead of the one loss sec team for that 4th spot. Honestly if Auburn beats Georgia making them two loss but still winning the SEC east, and Georgia accidentally wins the SEC, that would make it weird. LSU could get some consideration. That’s a stretch but it’s the Wild West every Saturday!

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Football is life...

. . . and death lol. We're at that part of the year where some NCAA teams are beginning to see they won't be bowl-eligible this year, AND,
some NFL teams are beginning to see there won't be a post-season for them either.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
This just in .......... if somehow LSU meets Oregon in the CFP, will an ESPN talking head somewhere say it's Orgeron vs. Oregon?

Random Thought #2 ......... how can one state have 2 teams in the PAC 12 that, out of all the possible names, chose to call themselves the Ducks and the Beavers?

New Threads