Clomid comeback

Reaction score
I just boughtClomid 50mg at 500 count.can anybody give me the proper protocol while on trt 200mg a week.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
trt is for life ..Are you trying to get off trt and get your natty levels back up?

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Anything you’re taking via TRT should be administered through your doctor. If your on TRT you shouldn’t need it and if you do need a small dose of an a.i. Your bloods should be telling him and he should be prescribing it. Bottom line if you’re just taking TRT everything should go through your Doc. Good luck.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
I took Clomid 50mg/day for a few years while on Tren, Dbol, Winny, Test, Anadrol, etc... My balls never shrunk and my sex drive never decreased. Breaks my face out though.

Reaction score
I'm on trt but I add to it here and their.i just want them back to normal size while on.

Reaction score
Thank you that's what I needed to hear.im on trt but I do add to it.i just want my balls back .I'm doing 50mg of dbol with 400 of deca plus try 200 mg of cypionate.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Thank you that's what I needed to hear.im on trt but I do add to it.i just want my balls back .I'm doing 50mg of dbol with 400 of deca plus try 200 mg of cypionate.

HMG is what you want for that. Keep some Nolvadex on hand if it bloats you too much.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I'm on trt but I add to it here and their.i just want them back to normal size while on.

HCG (the C is important) is what you’re looking for.

Research the HPT axis. Exogenous test prevents your pituitary gland from excreting LH, FSH etc. without it your balls think they have nothing to do.

HCG is a synthetic LH that tells your balls to produce testosterone and look good for the ladies, men or ladymen in your life.

edit: turns out HMG acts as LH and FSH which is even better if you like a sperm count above 1. (Thanks TheSpectre)

Last edited:

TheSpectre

Reaction score
HCG (the C is important) is what you’re looking for.

Research the HPT axis. Exogenous test prevents your pituitary gland from excreting LH, FSH etc. without it your balls think they have nothing to do.

HCG is a synthetic LH that tells your balls to produce testosterone and look good for the ladies, men or ladymen in your life.

edit: turns out HMG acts as LH and FSH which is even better if you like a sperm count above 1. (Thanks TheSpectre)

HMG made my balls huge. Bigger than ever (even before juicing). ****ing racquetballs. Take with Proviron and it's 24/7 erection time. Sex drive like going through puberty again.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score

That's not TRT ^^

I would try HCG over Clomid, Clomid's side's can be extensive. (Emotional shit, etc).

New Threads