New here, hello from Canada!

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this forum, found it doing some research for my next cycle.
I'm 41, 6 foot, used to be a fatty at 260lbs.
5 Years ago decided to stop being lazy and stop eating crap and was able to get down to 175 in about a years and half but mostly did cardio and almost no lifting, so ended up with no mass and a lot of loose skin.
Decided to get a coach to teach me how to lift properly. Currently 195lbs after doing my first cycle which was test 400mg/week.

Currently planning my next cycle which will again be 400 test a week but will be adding dbol starting at 20mg a day and seeing how my body reacts to the added compound.

The VG Injection site thread brought me here lol. I want to use that site but don't know why i'm really hesitant.

Looking forward to reading all the good info.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

On pinning ventro glutes, yea its a bit nervous at 1st but ye get used to it right quick and it'll soon become yer favorite spot.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Littlemac, nice to see the rare beginner who has the sense to do his first cycle as Test only, then try a 2nd compound on the 2nd cycle only, and with a sensible dose. If that's all your Coach's doing, give him an attaboy. Be a good idea to have an aromatize inhibitor on hand already when you begin that 2nd cycle, just in case. Is having blood work done part of the plan for the new you?

VGs get discussed every now and then on the boards, and often confuse people more experienced than you. Diagrams from medical books are posted a lot, showing how to find the VG with a hand spread into a "V" placed on the hip ... and they never helped me worth a shit. What DID help sounds stupid, but ... put your hands on your hips just below the belt and at the sides, neither front nor back. Then do your best sexy hulu dance (do this alone! lol), and you'll feel those suckers under your hands. With low-moderate bodyfat you can see them too. You won't be injecting a lot of oil at this stage of your career, but if you choose to later, the VGs will be among your 2-3 favorite sites.

Welcome to the enlightened dark side ... and to the UnderGround.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
have you considered going just tes again...??

the skin issue should solve it self almost, as you continue to build mass, lean out.....it will be eaten up

Reaction score
VGs get discussed every now and then on the boards, and often confuse people more experienced than you. Diagrams from medical books are posted a lot, showing how to find the VG with a hand spread into a "V" placed on the hip ... and they never helped me worth a shit. What DID help sounds stupid, but ... put your hands on your hips just below the belt and at the sides, neither front nor back. Then do your best sexy hulu dance (do this alone! lol), and you'll feel those suckers under your hands. With low-moderate bodyfat you can see them too. You won't be injecting a lot of oil at this stage of your career, but if you choose to later, the VGs will be among your 2-3 favorite sites.

Welcome to the enlightened dark side ... and to the UnderGround.
thank you. I was having same issue. That really helped

Last edited:

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We used to have a video for VG injections. Brother Sad made it.

welcome aboard.

Reaction score
Littlemac, nice to see the rare beginner who has the sense to do his first cycle as Test only, then try a 2nd compound on the 2nd cycle only, and with a sensible dose. If that's all your Coach's doing, give him an attaboy. Be a good idea to have an aromatize inhibitor on hand already when you begin that 2nd cycle, just in case. Is having blood work done part of the plan for the new you?

My coach is awesome and he actually had me do pre cycle bloodwork before he gave me a contact to get the gear that he uses. (ended up being Syn Pharma which is a plus, seems to be considered as one of the top UGL over here). Also did bloodwork mid cycle and after pct to make sure I recovered. I already have all my AI and PCT meds on hand. I used 12.5mg Aromasin on pin day starting 3rd week and my mid cycle bloodwork showed my E2 at almost the same (a little bit higher but still within range) as pre cycle on 400 test alone.

I know that i'll have to be more aggressive with the AI on DBOL and I intend to get bloodwork done in the first 3 weeks to be safe. I also have TUDCA and NAC for liver support for the first 4 weeks since i'll be using the DBOL as a kickstart to my cycle.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI.

There's way to many Canadians here...

New Threads