Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: oxy350 (sus) ??

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    oxy350 (sus) ??

    can someone tell me what the oxy350 (sus) contains

  2. #2
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Testosterone Propionate - 55mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate - 65mg Testosterone Cypionate - 65mg Testosterone Enanthate - 65mg Testosterone Decanoate - 100mg maybe this.

  3. #3
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    1,216
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    its very good
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  4. #4
    Elite dsa8864667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 41 Times in 38 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    From PEA?if it is then its good shit.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Testosterone Propionate - 55mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate - 65mg Testosterone Cypionate - 65mg Testosterone Enanthate - 65mg Testosterone Decanoate - 100mg maybe this.
    now that sounds scrumptious!! sounds like a bigger and badder sustanon blend. makes me wana skip my planned 2nd cycle and just jump on this stuff lol.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    any experience with this stuff guys? i gotta hear some more on this .

  7. #7
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Sust 250 is usually a blend of 4.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Originally Posted by dsa8864667 View Post
    From PEA?if it is then its good shit.
    ya bro PEA

  9. #9
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    1,216
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    its good stuff
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  10. #10
    Elite Hurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    1,880
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    One of my training partners ran it and loved it, said he was done with sus 250 after using it.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Originally Posted by hurt View Post
    one of my training partners ran it and loved it, said he was done with sus 250 after using it.
    man do i want to try this!!!

    Think it would be ok to run this for my second cycle?

  12. #12
    Elite Hurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,414
    Thanks
    1,880
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Originally Posted by mabdelrasoul View Post
    man do i want to try this!!!

    Think it would be ok to run this for my second cycle?
    It's just test bro, of course.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
    It's just test bro, of course.
    thought it would be a problem since there is defferent test compounds and dont know how i would react to it. but guess not. guesss ima go for it!!

  14. #14
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    First seven weeks of my first cycle was sus250. All that was available to me at the time before I found these fine gentleman here. Switched over to prop to finish out my 12 weeks. All went well.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    First seven weeks of my first cycle was sus250. All that was available to me at the time before I found these fine gentleman here. Switched over to prop to finish out my 12 weeks. All went well.
    y did u switch over to the prop? didnt like the sus?

  16. #16
    Elite JOMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Originally Posted by mabdelrasoul View Post
    y did u switch over to the prop? didnt like the sus?
    From a buddy and could not find a lot of reviews on the brand I was running. He was clueless all together on every aspect of gear, but had people who could hook me up.. Got me some pinn prop, Incorporated the prop with the sus through week 8, gave said friend what I had leftover of the sus. Also quicker getting into pct going from long to short esters.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    633
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 83 Times in 57 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    From a buddy and could not find a lot of reviews on the brand I was running. He was clueless all together on every aspect of gear, but had people who could hook me up.. Got me some pinn prop, Incorporated the prop with the sus through week 8, gave said friend what I had leftover of the sus. Also quicker getting into pct going from long to short esters.
    ok i see. and that actually makes alot of sense. switching over from a long ester to a short one to get in to pct faster. might give it a go.

  18. #18
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,225
    Thanks
    1,216
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

    Re: oxy350 (sus) ??

    oxy 250 is better then any other sus i have ever done
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

Similar Threads

  1. Long Cycle of Tren, Sus, Primo and Mast.
    By PNSN1984 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 09:30 AM
  2. headaches using sus 250
    By s1m0n in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 08:01 PM
  3. tbol sus mast cycle
    By WarMonger in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •