Legal Anxiety Cure

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in legal anxiety medication. I can offer It very cheap domestic.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
This sounds very suspect... Which anxiety meds are illegal exactly?

TheSpectre

Reaction score
What are you selling and why aren’t you selling it in the right forum?

Lots of guys on TID asked me for my extra ones. I am just testing the waters for those who may actually need it to function as I do. The versions I have now are legal federally and one is illegal in Virginia only. I didn't know the correct forum. I'm just trying to see if there is a demand for it. Clonazolam & Flubromazolam are what I stock. I've been around forever, I'm just seeing if anyone is interested. I can't afford a psychiatrist every month + meds, so I found a cheaper, legal way around it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Pretty sure they are benzos, your telling me they are legal over the counter meds and no need for prescription??

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moved to the correct forum.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some data from NCBI:

"Although they exist within a legal gray area, designer benzodiazepines are readily available for purchase on the Internet despite the limited information known about them. A PubMed search limited to the English language and human data was conducted using the keywords flubromazolam, designer benzodiazepine, and flumazenil. Diclazepam, flubromazepam, flubromazolam, and clonazolam are some designer benzodiazepines reported in the literature.3 Powders, injectable solutions, and blotters are a few examples of the many formulations available to online consumers.3 The individual in this case reported using flubromazolam. Flubromazolam is the triazolo-analog of another designer benzodiazepine, flubromazepam, and is structurally related to the prescription triazole benzodiazepines alprazolam and triazolam.2,4
Because flubromazolam has not been extensively tested, the exact dose at which clinical effects manifest following ingestion is unknown. On Internet forums mild anxiolytic and skeletal muscle relaxant effects have been reported with doses as low as 0.1 mg and significant sedation at doses of 0.5 mg.3-5 Flubromazolam has been described as “hard to dose” because of its unpredictable dose-response effects.5

Other clinical manifestations described in online forums include cognitive impairment, memory loss, ataxia, sleep paralysis, visual disturbances, heart palpitations, rapid onset of tolerance, and severe withdrawal lasting more than a month.5 A summary of the symptoms reported in the medical literature can be found in the Table "

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Some data from NCBI:

"Although they exist within a legal gray area, designer benzodiazepines are readily available for purchase on the Internet despite the limited information known about them. A PubMed search limited to the English language and human data was conducted using the keywords flubromazolam, designer benzodiazepine, and flumazenil. Diclazepam, flubromazepam, flubromazolam, and clonazolam are some designer benzodiazepines reported in the literature.3 Powders, injectable solutions, and blotters are a few examples of the many formulations available to online consumers.3 The individual in this case reported using flubromazolam. Flubromazolam is the triazolo-analog of another designer benzodiazepine, flubromazepam, and is structurally related to the prescription triazole benzodiazepines alprazolam and triazolam.2,4
Because flubromazolam has not been extensively tested, the exact dose at which clinical effects manifest following ingestion is unknown. On Internet forums mild anxiolytic and skeletal muscle relaxant effects have been reported with doses as low as 0.1 mg and significant sedation at doses of 0.5 mg.3-5 Flubromazolam has been described as “hard to dose” because of its unpredictable dose-response effects.5

Other clinical manifestations described in online forums include cognitive impairment, memory loss, ataxia, sleep paralysis, visual disturbances, heart palpitations, rapid onset of tolerance, and severe withdrawal lasting more than a month.5 A summary of the symptoms reported in the medical literature can be found in the Table "

Thank you. Most people prefer clonazolam as it acts very similar to Klonopin (clonazepam). It is approximately twice as strong mg for mg and has a similar half-life. I wasn't trying to make a big business out of this. I suffer from life crippling anxiety (since 2nd grade) and know a few other bros do as well. Not all of us have insurance either. I don't want people getting ****ed up and using for partying. The website most of us were getting our benzos (Schedule 4 ones) is having major shipping problems. I lost half my packs. Luckily, an old board vet from the late 90's hooked me up with a domestic source.

Mine are oral solutions. Taste like shit, but oh well.

Last edited:

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get bad anxiety more than Id like so yeah Id be interested.
Appreciated,
!S!

TheSpectre

Reaction score
I get bad anxiety more than Id like so yeah Id be interested.
Appreciated,
!S!

When my next batch comes in a week I can send some samples. I'll be using a different email for that only. I'm really trying to help out those that need it and are sick of paying a doctor every month. I don't have insurance until probably April, so I know how much it sucks, especially when you have a crap job. Luckily, I'll have a good one soon.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Exercise eating healthy and addressing your problems head on are all already legal.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
I'm sending out samples to three members on Tuesday. No one who isn't a long time veteran or has references. Sorry, I refuse to let this be used as a party or "worse" drug. This is for people who actually suffer from life crippling anxiety and/or panic attacks. BTW, my prices will be far cheaper than the European greedy fux selling it. Different chemical arrives Friday after Thanksgiving. I'll be sampling it myself before anyone else touches it. That's been my policy for over 20 years.

DrOizys@tutanota.com is my only contact for this.

TheSpectre

Reaction score
Email me if you want to try it. DrOizys@tutanota.com Clonazolam and Flubromazolam both 1.5mg/ml. I need a couple of people (Vets) to try it before I fully decide to do this. Average dose depends on your anxiety levels and natural tolerance. 1/4ml twice daily seems to be working for most.

Thanks

TheSpectre

Reaction score
How do I erase the last post? I've got someone local.

New Threads