Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slicwilly2000 View Post
    This stuff is still illegal. Look up the analog act and the types of stuff they have prosecuted people for. It's still a benzo.

Slic.
    Only in Virginia & Lousiana. People are prosecuted for pressing it into fake "Xanax Bars." They aren't being prosecuted for the legal benzos. Same idea if you sell fake steroids labeled as steroids you get charged with distribution of a controlled substance. Labeled "Not for human consumption" it's completely legal elsewhere and federally if labeled properly. Try again.
    Last edited by TheSpectre; 01-04-2020 at 01:49 AM.

Thanks
    This stuff is still illegal. Look up the analog act and the types of stuff they have prosecuted people for. It's still a benzo.

Slic.
    Are you done with your bullshit post? The substances I am discussing are legal for research purposes. Take your bullshit and GTFOH! I'm trying to offer legitimate, legal substances, to Veteran members who may need the help. Take your bullshit and get your sorry ass out of my thread.

Thanks
    Please do some research. You are not correct. Just because you think it's bullshit doesn't mean it is. I have seen the "for research purposes only" not stand up in court. I don't care about what you're doing. It doesn't effect me but people need to be aware how LE will prosecute it if they so choose. Adjust your personal security accordingly.

Slic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slicwilly2000 For This Useful Post:

geogroup (01-10-2020)

Thanks
    Please do some research. You are not correct. Just because you think it's bullshit doesn't mean it is. I have seen the "for research purposes only" not stand up in court. I don't care about what you're doing. It doesn't effect me but people need to be aware how LE will prosecute it if they so choose. Adjust your personal security accordingly.

Slic.
    Tor Browser, VPN, Bitcoin, Drop box. I can make labels that say anything as long as it's labeled not for human or animal consumption. GBL is far more vilified as a GHB Analogue, yet it is still legal to possess as long as it's not for human consumption (ink remover, wheel cleaner, etc...). If I suspect someone is using it to party or put in chicks drinks that person could be trouble. There are plenty of guys with anxiety sick of paying for a doctor each month for the same medication. I can replace it cheaper. I'm going to get creative with it.

Sorry for flipping out on you bro. I just know clonazolam was already illegal in Virginia & after the New Year in Louisiana. Those states have them listed a Schedule 1. Same crap the Feds pulled with Rohypnol (I used to take them instead of Klonopin for about 4 months - just longer lasting) & GHB. But GHB is available as Xyrem for 10 to $15,000. Five years before it was $50 for the two chemicals to make it yourself. Rohypnol is now Schedule IV instead of I alongside other benzodiazepines.

Thanks
    I don't mind. I meant more like physical security. It's possible that my state is more strict than others for analogs. I see a doctor for two different benzos. I hate taking them but sometimes the anxiety gets really bad. You have the doctor visit then the pharmacy bill. I have a standing script for it at the pharmacy with refills so I don't need to go every month. There's different rules depending on what scheduling class.

Slic.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to slicwilly2000 For This Useful Post:

TheSpectre (01-05-2020)

Thanks
    2.75mg/ml x 5ml = $60
    2.75mg/ml x 10ml = $100

Free shipping.

Clonazolam or Flubramazolam. 10 to 20iu = a typical dose. 10iu of Clonazolam = 1mg Xan, 10iu Flubramazolam = 1.5mg Klono.

I prefer Bitcoin, but will do other options depending on the person.

[email protected] or PM

Thanks
    Thanked 9,111 Times in 4,606 Posts
    Aye, Lads.

So I'm having a run at this with Spectre. Been with the PTSD since I was in Somalia three decades ago, and the nature of my day to day work can be pretty stressful. Nothing debilitating, but enough to interrupt me sleep on the regular & so I'm willing to have a go.

Spectre has been responsive, has asked good questions about my experience with this sort of 'ting (it ain't much - bit of valium back when I broke me femur but thats about it) and he's going to ship early this coming week.

'Success' fer me would simply be getting a solid 6-8 hours in the rack each night along with perhaps a bit less edgy on the job site during the day.

More to come once I get hands on the product.
    "So make ya move and plead the Fifth cuz' ya can't plead the First..."
    Rage Against the Machine -'Down Rodeo'

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

TheSpectre (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,800 Times in 5,024 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    Aye, Lads.

So I'm having a run at this with Spectre. Been with the PTSD since I was in Somalia three decades ago, and the nature of my day to day work can be pretty stressful. Nothing debilitating, but enough to interrupt me sleep on the regular & so I'm willing to have a go.

Spectre has been responsive, has asked good questions about my experience with this sort of 'ting (it ain't much - bit of valium back when I broke me femur but thats about it) and he's going to ship early this coming week.

'Success' fer me would simply be getting a solid 6-8 hours in the rack each night along with perhaps a bit less edgy on the job site during the day.

More to come once I get hands on the product.
    Just be careful. Tolerance with benzos happens almost instantaneously. The first dose will likely knock you on your ass but your body adjusts so quickly that the second (same amount dose) might feel like much less.

Make sure you stick to a maximum amount you’ll allow yourself each day. If the effect just isn’t there anymore then take a couple days off and return to the same amount. Tolerance goes down relatively quickly too.

Eod dosing eases these issues.

Coming off benzos can kill you (that along with alcohol are the only two types of drugs where you can die coming off). I’ve gone through withdraw that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.

I have no experince with what OP is selling but I do have plenty of experience with Rx benzos. I have a Rx now for Xanax and I have way too much respect for these compound to ever abuse them Again.

Just my .02

be safe.

You shall know the truth and the truth will make you odd.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

NbleSavage (01-12-2020),Spongy (01-12-2020),TheSpectre (01-12-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,111 Times in 4,606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Just be careful. Tolerance with benzos happens almost instantaneously. The first dose will likely knock you on your ass but your body adjusts so quickly that the second (same amount dose) might feel like much less.

Make sure you stick to a maximum amount you’ll allow yourself each day. If the effect just isn’t there anymore then take a couple days off and return to the same amount. Tolerance goes down relatively quickly too.

Eod dosing eases these issues.

Coming off benzos can kill you (that along with alcohol are the only two types of drugs where you can die coming off). I’ve gone through withdraw that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.

I have no experince with what OP is selling but I do have plenty of experience with Rx benzos. I have a Rx now for Xanax and I have way too much respect for these compound to ever abuse them Again.

Just my .02

be safe.
    Bang on, Mate. Yea - going to run this EoD alternating with melatonin nightly. Enough interest anecdotally on the board surrounding this that I don't mind being a bit of a guinea pig (big body & so hopefully any bad sides will be minimized, know me body well and so I should be able to pick out quickly any effects, disciplined diet, etc).

Same again on dosing - will be looking to keep 'tings to a min, just enough to get the desired effect or to determine it 'taint fer me and give it up.

Appreciate ye, Brother.
    "So make ya move and plead the Fifth cuz' ya can't plead the First..."
    Rage Against the Machine -'Down Rodeo'

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

Jin (01-12-2020),TheSpectre (01-12-2020)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345