bloating bad gas acid reflux no appetite

Reaction score
Has anybody experienced stomach problems.bloating bad gas acid reflux no appetite.im going to see go doctor tommorw.i ruled out dairy.any thoughts.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
What’s your diet like? Most likely, it’s what you eat... post an honest day’s diet. What are you on? Definitely go to the doctor though.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Best advice I can give you is...............Find a great,,,not a good Dr. The older you get the more you will need one you really Trust ...I have 7 right now,and 3 are great....Things will come up eventually,,,If you think it's odd ,,check it out ....the earlier the better..!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Most people that have GI problems have it in the upper or lower. Having both problems is concerning and a Doctor should weigh in. Push for some testing. My guess is the first shot they will take will be, "Here's a script. for...." I would want something more aggressive but that's me.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I would consult with a Dr and get some labs done.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Has anybody experienced stomach problems.bloating bad gas acid reflux no appetite.im going to see go doctor tommorw.i ruled out dairy.any thoughts.

Does your poop smell more than normal? Does it stick to the toilet bowl? Does it have mucus on it?
Is it a lighter color than normal? Write down what causes you to blow up. Stop eating sweets especially at night. Elevate the head of your bed 4 inches minimum. Eliminate tomato sauce and alchohol. Start eating more oatmeal, fiber and yogurt. Look into ratididine, lactobacillus and go see a gastroenterologist.

Last edited:

New Threads