8 months post surgery

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I am at 32 weeks post my 4 tier cervical fusions, bone grafting and titanium implants surgery. Also about 12 weeks post double wrist carpal tunnel surgery. Healing up and Feeling better and things are starting to click once again. Been a long road to get back to this point. Highlights of the week are a 525 paused squat is sleeves, 420 paused bench and a 622 low block pull. Will be returning to the platform in June at 50 years old.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Damn Brother....I'm trying everything to avoid the reconstruction neck crap...Just had the injection last Thursday,still praying...No problems yet ,but as you know it can come back at any time...* months,good for you Brother Looks like mid Dec. for me....Took out the Gal Blatter yesterday....Ugly yellow tissue all over it and 2x the normal size...I can't get a break...Maybe next year to Cancer Center of Atlanta,to try some new treatments........If everything else will leave me alone....That neck crap is scary,,,twice to the hosp for morphine shots in 10 days....Glad to hear you're back on the horse,,,sometimes that's the hardest part

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
You sir have the will to kick some ass! Good job lots of guys get broken up and quit, but not MK!!! Good work brother, lift for life!!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
...and things are starting to click once again.

Maybe the words "Clicking again" should be avoid when talking about post surgery. :32 (18):

Solid lifts but that DL was killer. You do know I was going to give you shit over singling, right? Keep this stuff coming. It's selfish on my part but you give me hope.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I know a ton of guys that wont get those numbers ever and you are doing it 8 months after surgery and at 50 years old. Awesome work!

New Threads