Phentermine 30 day log

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been curious about it and was able to get my hands on some to try for 30 days. We haven’t had a lot of talk on it on here so I will keep a log here in case someone is I interested.

Day 1 215 lbs.

Took first dose today...37.5 mg.

2da17a2b605030ffe427f75047751f26.jpg

Reaction score
Will be watching for sure. I'm sure some of us are curious.

Any specific goals? Or just giving it a run and we will see?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll ride wit' ye. Looking good from the start, M8.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
I lost 40lbs in a month, 400 calorie/day diet; a lean cuisine and massive water intake. Never ever hungry, had to force myself to eat that 400 calorie dish. It acts like meth and perks your energy. Made mistake during busy summer day at work, wasnt drinking my 20oz of water every hour day 2? Of it; ended up in ER with severe dehydration, wife said they had iv’s in each arm and a nurse on each side squeezing the saline into me....7 bags in an hour and i went from fade to black comatose to like nothing ever happened and ready to go do work. Was admitted overnight and ive never felt full body pain due to full body muscle cramps like i did that night as my body rehydrated; phucking miserable and “they said” there was nothing they could do for the pain, id just have to let nature take its course.

knowing all that, id use it again but do a strict calorie NORMAL deficit of like 1500 HEALTHY calories/day along with tons of water still.

so learn from my mistake; but you absolutely will NEVER EVER feel hungry- weirdest thing in the world

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I lost 40lbs in a month, 400 calorie/day diet; a lean cuisine and massive water intake. Never ever hungry, had to force myself to eat that 400 calorie dish. It acts like meth and perks your energy. Made mistake during busy summer day at work, wasnt drinking my 20oz of water every hour day 2? Of it; ended up in ER with severe dehydration, wife said they had iv’s in each arm and a nurse on each side squeezing the saline into me....7 bags in an hour and i went from fade to black comatose to like nothing ever happened and ready to go do work. Was admitted overnight and ive never felt full body pain due to full body muscle cramps like i did that night as my body rehydrated; phucking miserable and “they said” there was nothing they could do for the pain, id just have to let nature take its course.

knowing all that, id use it again but do a strict calorie NORMAL deficit of like 1500 HEALTHY calories/day along with tons of water still.

so learn from my mistake; but you absolutely will NEVER EVER feel hungry- weirdest thing in the world

Thanks for the insights. I will watch the hydration. How many days did you feel it took to peak? How many days to you felt like you had built a tolerance?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A few observations from day 1:

- Ate 2100 calories, which is low for me. Actually found myself not finishing what was on my plate. Can’t remember the last time that happened.

- The thirst is real. Had a lot of dry mouth

- feel a little high in the sense of an artificial sense of well being

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Phentermine is one hell of an appetite suppressant for sure. I'll be interested to see your results.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 2:

- Had plenty of gas for legs.

- Noticed my brain doesn't "light up" at the thought of food. Still get had hunger pains, but wasn't really interested in food. Ate two bites of a sandwich and put it back in the fridge. Reminds me bit of Chantix in that it takes the pleasure out of the thought of indulging in an indulgence.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Serious questions:

1. With this severe / quick weight loss how much muscle is sacrificed?

2. What happens when you come off if and the appetite goes back to normal after you've restricted calories and metabolism has slowed down?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I ran 20mg for a few weeks and it definitely suppressed my appetite well. I didn't get too much of the wired feeling that other stims can give you

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Serious questions:

2. What happens when you come off if and the appetite goes back to normal after you've restricted calories and metabolism has slowed down?

Hoping to find out .

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 3

Not purposely restricting calories, but finding 2000 to be comfortable.

Sleeplessness last night. Feel that something about it wears off in the evening as I wasn’t able to finally get to sleep without eating

Artificial elevated sense of well being still intact

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I’m in for the ride, that stuff used to be prescribed at a fat club In uk few years ago. Not sure if it still is though

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I’m in for the ride, that stuff used to be prescribed at a fat club In uk few years ago. Not sure if it still is though
I remember it being perscribed heavily in the 90's, then tapered off pretty drastically due to reported health issues. It seemed to kind of disappear after that, as far as main stream. I notice when in Mexico that its available at the Pharmacia's.
Interesting log dk, following along.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Serious questions:

I dont know the answer to question #1 from experience with Phen, but multiple studies have shown very little muscle loss during short periods of severe caloric deficits. I'd be willing to bet there will be very little muscle wasting for a day run UNLESS the Phen itself has an affect on the muscle.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 4

Sleeplessness is a bitch. Working on about 5 hours of sleep a night. Not affecting, my day, but driving the wife nuts

Eating about 2000 calories. No intentional reduction, but eating lot less ( was around 4000 prior). Could eat fewer without any great discomfort, but worries work outs would be SH$t

No less gas in the tank, but less ability to contract and grind reps.

Sweat like I am wearing a fur coat in the depths of HE!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
so far this sounds like a lot of fun, or not :32 (18):
good log goin bro

New Threads