Natural small balls.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Hey guys, researching and reading EVERYTHING I can find on AAS - The sides, positives, negatives what i need what I don't need etcetera.

I've come across countless posts where people have said your balls will shrink due to the AAS usage, but return after a good PCT (most of the time!). I don't feel the need to get into the detail as to why it does but I'm quite familiar with the concept.

However, what if my balls were naturally small. I mean, we're talking...I don't even know, a skinny cocktail sausage size. Like pretty damn small. I've done a few cycles of sarms in the past, always got bloods and recovered fully, and they were just as small before I ever touched PEDS.

I have a decent amount of excess skin so it's not like they cant ****ing grow. When I decide I'm ready for a cycle, Are these bad boys going to shrink down to like pinto beans size or what? Cause i mean its just gonna look like there's a bag of skin down there.

Much love.

Oh this is deadly serious by the way. If you want to see my balls gimme a pm bbys.

Please don't. Help me.

Reaction score
Yeah man just keep on pushing forward.

let your balls be your balls. As long as you’re still able to get hard and nut. Who cares how small they are

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Small bushes make the tree look bigger...enjoy!

Reactions: Jin

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Despite my better judgement, I'm going to reply. If you are planning on having offspring, forgo the AAS use. You will probably recover but why take that chance.

As for nut size, there's no one other then you that would notice let alone care. A tiny Jimmy may get noticed by a woman in bed but even that is not cared about as much as it's played up. Nut size is a non-factor for woman.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Despite my better judgement, I'm going to reply. If you are planning on having offspring, forgo the AAS use. You will probably recover but why take that chance.

As for nut size, there's no one other then you that would notice let alone care. A tiny Jimmy may get noticed by a woman in bed but even that is not cared about as much as it's played up. Nut size is a non-factor for woman.

I was quite serious, So I appreciate the reply.

I don't plan on having offspring if I'm honest; My only concern is the fact my balls are naturally quite small, and doing AAS cycle would significantly shrink them more. I've done some bloods as of yesterday and notice my test is pretty low. Other results on the bloodwork seems within levels and healthy.

Like I said, I appreciate the reply. Wasn't supposed to be a troll thread.

New Threads