Hi, I’m the new guy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

This is my first time joining a forum of any kind, so forgive my ignorance as I find my way. I’ve been lifting on and off for several years now without any real goals or plans, or knowledge unfortunately. At the start of this year I decided to educate myself a bit in diet and nutrition, and entered my first real bulk. I seem to have found the consistency and dedication needed (especially in my diet) to really build mass. In the last 10 months I have gained 30 lbs of relatively lean mass (obviously have added a little body fat in a 10 month bulk). I’m currently 185 lbs at 5’ 10”, 30 yrs old. I’ll be honest, I’m still a little torn between sticking natty or not, but I have to admit I’m intrigued at the idea of running maybe 1-2 cycles to see where they could take me. I like to do my research and take calculated risks, which is mostly why I’m so torn on this subject. Hoping to continue to weigh the pros/cons and further educate myself on this forum!

thanks my dudes!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the group!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
welcome.
good on you for working on THE most important aspect, natty or not, nutrition.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome! It seems like your still doing some educating as far as lifting etc( lots of good info in the sticky’s here so read up) so I’d continue reading up , there’s no hurry, plus if I could put on 30 Lbs. In 10 months on my own I’d be a happy man!! Nice work man!!

Reaction score
Welcome. As the brothers of said. 30 lbs is some great gains. I'd read up, learn some, and keep doing what your doing. It's working.

Go a different route when you've exhausted all other options and you decide your ready for the next step. It takes years of dedication.

Pleasure to have you here.

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Appreciate the warm welcome. I’ve definitely been putting in work this year and it feels good! No stopping now!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome new guy

I'm Yaya

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. A lot of people here who know what they’re talking about. Hang out, ask questions, get answers.

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
If u don’t compete or plan on it stick to natty. Just eat sleep and **** and u will get huge all by it’s self. Sounds like u need to get ur diet down better. But obviously it’s ur call bud. Welcome

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Good advice below.

Welcome. As the brothers of said. 30 lbs is some great gains. I'd read up, learn some, and keep doing what your doing. It's working.

Go a different route when you've exhausted all other options and you decide your ready for the next step. It takes years of dedication.

Pleasure to have you here.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome stay natty, eat a ton, work out and cardio!! Dont get me tally hooked on dat dere celtech

New Threads