Hi Everyone. I'm a newb

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Been lifting since I was pretty young. Never seemed to get anywhere. Got toned and I'm wirey as ****. Just never made any gains even eating like crazy.

When I was in my 30's I went to the Dr. I was having to take a nap twice a day at work just to make it through.

The doc found out my T was low. Like 158 low. Of course he refused TRT and started me on Tamoxifen. Which helped but my estradiol wasn't super high so it made little sense.

I found a doctor who actually isn't afraid of this stuff. I'm on pretty low doses of Test E. But it got me back to 500-600 range. Everything went good for a while except now my doctor has moved to a private practice and wants $1800 a year to continue. I'm trying other docs but I have no hope and figure I will have to pay the money and shut my mouth.

There is SUCH anxiety around getting T and keeping T. I worry about every drop spilled. Almost to the point where I have considered buying the ingredients and making my own. I find out in Mid Dec if the new doc is going to listen or not.

I felt like I got my life back. Not to mention I was actually making gains and keeping the fat off. Now its all in jeopardy.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome.

Make sure that you tell you new Dr that you are, in fact, already on trt, and it's made your life so much better. Your old Dr shouldn't have any problems sharing your medical records with the new Dr.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Look for a D.O. In your area, they are most likely to prescribe T. I pay $1.34 per week for my Test Cyp, pins included. Best of luck to you.

Reaction score
Welcome.

Make sure that you tell you new Dr that you are, in fact, already on trt, and it's made your life so much better. Your old Dr shouldn't have any problems sharing your medical records with the new Dr.

Thats the plan. I did the record release today. My old doc is historically not great about sharing.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Look for a D.O. In your area, they are most likely to prescribe T. I pay $1.34 per week for my Test Cyp, pins included. Best of luck to you.

Sorry for the dumb question. What is a DO? My new one is a urologist. I dunno.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Tiger! You said your current doc. Isn’t big on sharing info. I’m not positive, but I believe he has to release your records at your request. Do you have insurance?

Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Listen to what these guys have to say. Shouldn't be to hard finding a new Doc.

Reaction score
Welcome Tiger! You said your current doc. Isn’t big on sharing info. I’m not positive, but I believe he has to release your records at your request. Do you have insurance?
I think you are right. The problem is he takes his sweet ass time doing it so it puts me in a spot. He’s got a month to do so now so we’ll see.

TheRealDeal

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG man. I recently started TRT so I feel your pain. I'm 4 weeks in and feeling alot better, listen to these guys and you won't go wrong. I have been considering switching from the private clinic to a D.O. as well.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Tigger! A good Dr. who knows what he is doing is worth paying! Just my 2 cents, good luck and if you need help just ask!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Doctor of Osteopathy.

My G.P. is a D.O. He brought the idea of testing my TT 8 yeas ago but the scripting testosterone landscape has changed in that time. Still a D.O. is your best shot at helping you continue.

Reaction score
I appreciate all the help guys.

I'm gonna try the urologist I have an appt on Monday. If that fails I'll try a DO.

Thanks! I appreciate the welcome.

New Threads