Cycle for endurance event?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I know all the cyclists are on test but I dont know how much. Long distance cardio is brutal on natural production though so it may just be trt doses

For your application, low does of both for slight edge.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I ran on a trail for the first time this morning. Its definitely harder and worse on the knees. Gonna have to stick to stair climbers and such for lower impact training but I ran 7.2 miles with an avg time of 10:09 per mile. It was better than I was expecting

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I ran on a trail for the first time this morning. Its definitely harder and worse on the knees. Gonna have to stick to stair climbers and such for lower impact training but I ran 7.2 miles with an avg time of 10:09 per mile. It was better than I was expecting

awesome. Good luck with the race! I’ve got a Half in March in Savannah. I just suffer through it these days. I recommend checking out Jeff Galloway’s free training programs to help peak at the right time.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Just test should do it

Cant seem to get a consensus on dosage. Seems to be a matter of debate on the running and cycling forums too. Still thinking 400 mg right now

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cant seem to get a consensus on dosage. Seems to be a matter of debate on the running and cycling forums too. Still thinking 400 mg right now
More isn’t better when it comes to endurance. I feel
my best on 200 300 mg

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I know all the cyclists are on test but I dont know how much. Long distance cardio is brutal on natural production though so it may just be trt doses

I work with a former cycling pro. It's not trt and they're all using.

Agree 100% with Bundy and SFG. Go with 400mg test, tha should do the trick nicely.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I can do the miles. I could do it now I think but I want to do it well so Im going to train hard and I dont want to lose ten lbs of muscle in the process. Thats really my biggest concern

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I am about to start a Tbol only cycle but am now realizing that this may not be as fantastic as I was promised it would be when I bought it!
I'm a cyclist who started late and am trying to "level the playing field" to some degree. I am wanting some small muscle gains, but wanting to increase my endurance and VO2 Max, and was told this would be the way to go.
I have a total of 300, 10mg tablets, what would you advise me to do?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I am about to start a Tbol only cycle but am now realizing that this may not be as fantastic as I was promised it would be when I bought it!
I'm a cyclist who started late and am trying to "level the playing field" to some degree. I am wanting some small muscle gains, but wanting to increase my endurance and VO2 Max, and was told this would be the way to go.
I have a total of 300, 10mg tablets, what would you advise me to do?

Not do that. Nobody who knows this game does oral only

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. What should I add to it? Obviously being a cyclist, I want to remain as light as possible, but a few lbs of thigh/calve muscle would be fine as I'm really looking to improve my endurance and VO2 Max. I'm currently 6' and 160lbs.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. What should I add to it? Obviously being a cyclist, I want to remain as light as possible, but a few lbs of thigh/calve muscle would be fine as I'm really looking to improve my endurance and VO2 Max. I'm currently 6' and 160lbs.

At least enough testosterone is run alongside any orals to maintain natural levels bc production stops entirely while on any anabolic steroid. You really need to learn more about this stuff. Read our stickies top to bottom and then ask questions.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tbol is great for endurance.It saved me from drowning in a rip tide

Reaction score
Tbol is great for endurance.It saved me from drowning in a rip tide

Not sure if that's serious, or some kind of subliminal sarcasm aimed, at what I can now see, is my utter stupidity.
I've lumbered myself with a bunch of Tbol and very little knowledge. Going by what I was told when I bought it, I guess I'm far to trusting haha.
I'm learning that this stuff stops my own production of T, so I need to run enough T to compensate, I'm thinking 200/wk should be good.
Another question is, its been suggested that I use both Boldenone Undecylenate and Testosterone Enanthate 200/wk alongside, are both really necessary?
Finally, how long will it take for my own T to start being produced again after I stop the Tbol?
Thanks, I appreciate the advice, I'm feeling like an ass right about now!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
your ****ed send all your tbol to me for good measure

Not sure if that's serious, or some kind of subliminal sarcasm aimed, at what I can now see, is my utter stupidity.
I've lumbered myself with a bunch of Tbol and very little knowledge. Going by what I was told when I bought it, I guess I'm far to trusting haha.
I'm learning that this stuff stops my own production of T, so I need to run enough T to compensate, I'm thinking 200/wk should be good.
Another question is, its been suggested that I use both Boldenone Undecylenate and Testosterone Enanthate 200/wk alongside, are both really necessary?
Finally, how long will it take for my own T to start being produced again after I stop the Tbol?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Quote:
Thanks, I appreciate the advice, I'm feeling like an ass right about now! (quote)

Edit:forgot to add quote, for context.

Sometimes you DON'T recover your own production, at least to an acceptable level. Just know that you are gambling with having to be on trt for the rest of your life. Not trying to scare you, just making sure that you are aware

And there's another set of drugs that you should take to help recovery.

You don't get something for nothing.

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Personally, I never touched a needle or a pill until I was already on testosterone replacement and I have always been an extremely serious strength trainer. To me, it was never worth that risk. At 35 years old, I felt my age and started at 200mg a week. Made me feel a whole lot better and then I was free to experiment after a TON of knowledge gathering

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I almost drowned in Florida if I wasn’t on tbol and in incredible shape I would be dead as fried chicken . You understand now

New Threads