Cycle for endurance event?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
More isn’t better when it comes to endurance. I feel
my best on 200 300 mg

This, too high has side effects like lack of endurance or hinder of more so.

Cycle dosages may tire you not edge you.

Test and Winni for the win!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I work with a former cycling pro. It's not trt and they're all using.

Agree 100% with Bundy and SFG. Go with 400mg test, tha should do the trick nicely.

He's not in Pro condition though!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I hear TONS of people talk about the strangth gains from whinny, but i've seen enough tendons pop on the PL platform that i've been scared away form ever touching it. Are the tendon issues exaggerated? or are the people that blow shit off just extremely abusing it?
I have a hard time believing that a couple 2 weeks blasts of whinny per year would in itself cause your shit to snap, but there's enough correlation there that i've yet to even consider taking it.

Not sure if that's serious, or some kind of subliminal sarcasm aimed, at what I can now see, is my utter stupidity.
I've lumbered myself with a bunch of Tbol and very little knowledge. Going by what I was told when I bought it, I guess I'm far to trusting haha.
I'm learning that this stuff stops my own production of T, so I need to run enough T to compensate, I'm thinking 200/wk should be good.
Another question is, its been suggested that I use both Boldenone Undecylenate and Testosterone Enanthate 200/wk alongside, are both really necessary?
Finally, how long will it take for my own T to start being produced again after I stop the Tbol?
Thanks, I appreciate the advice, I'm feeling like an ass right about now!
Dude... how old are you? We need to take a few steps back real quick and figure out why you're really wanting this and why you believe you need it. It's clear you haven't weighed the true risk vs reward, but that's mostly because you don't understand the risks.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear TONS of people talk about the strangth gains from whinny, but i've seen enough tendons pop on the PL platform that i've been scared away form ever touching it. Are the tendon issues exaggerated? or are the people that blow shit off just extremely abusing it?
I have a hard time believing that a couple 2 weeks blasts of whinny per year would in itself cause your shit to snap, but there's enough correlation there that i've yet to even consider taking it.

You hear the same about tendons popping at the altar of halo...

I never actually used winny while competing in powerlifting.

But I used winny a lot during my football career, and loved it. Football players loved winny back when I was playing, and so do track and field athletes, and fighters. I think really just about ALL explosive sport athletes would be running winny if they could get away with it haha.

The best "football" cycle I ever ran during my career was 2 amps of sust a week, 15mg dbol daily, and 50mg winny V EOD. I went from 210 to 220, and my 40 yd dash went from 4.8 to 4.67. Only injuries were a couple extra minor concussions from being bigger and faster at the same time lol. But minor concussions didn't count as injuries in football back then. Maybe the little bit of dbol made up for the water lost from the winny? Dunno.

I think "traditional" sport athletes are probably running lower doses then strength sport athletes and that could have something to do with the severed tendons.

You know everything gets pushed to the extremes in the strength sports...

New Threads