Hello from the South, new guy here to learn

Reaction score
Man, ya'll have no idea how happy I am to find this site.

I've been to the dredges of the internet and back trying to find a community like this. From BOP, to Evolutionary, to isarms... here I am.

I'm a 34 year old guy, 6'1", 180lbs. Somewhat lean (~15%), but with some persistent padding on my stomach. Currently running PPL 4-6 times a week. I've been suffering from low T symptoms for the past decade or so, but attributed it to alcohol or shitty sleep or stress or w/e else was going on at the time. About a year and a half ago, I got serious about health and fitness (cutting drinking, eating right, sleeping better, lifting more) and have felt pretty good, but man... I'm still a sluggish, hard gainer. Libido sucks, motivation just doesn't exist sometimes. I live a generally stress-free life and have an awesome family.

I ran some blood work through PrivateMD last week and my Test is sitting around 350. My doctor refuses to consider TRT. So.... after way too much time researching and being inundated with bro science, I'm just gonna chill here for a while and absorb what I can. I've been on the hunt for sources but I'm finding it difficult to trust most of the "reviews" I've found. They feel a bit shilly if you know what I mean. I've thought about going dark, but I'm being patient. You only get one body, you better treat it right.

I hear you guys are pretty smart so I'm hopeful that I can learn a lot here. Thanks for having me.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, nice intro.
How long have you been running the Push , Pull, Legs split?
Do you have any certain goals as far as weight and such you would like to obtain?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
welcome, nice intro, stick around and enjoy yourself.
The Rock looks nothing like Gibs.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Nice intro, welcome to the group.

Reaction score
Welcome, nice intro.
How long have you been running the Push , Pull, Legs split?
Do you have any certain goals as far as weight and such you would like to obtain?

Thanks man. Been running PPL for the past month. Really trying to hit 6 days a week to make sure my volume is on point. As for goals, I want to keep my wife oggling me :D. Would like to gain 15-20lbs lean muscle and lose the bit of padding I have now.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Id go through a clinic if I were you. 350 is no way to live. I was at 515 when I started trt and it was life changing

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Mash! Good to have ya!!

Reaction score
Id go through a clinic if I were you. 350 is no way to live. I was at 515 when I started trt and it was life changing

Do you have any recommendations for the type of clinic that might treat me? I've spoken to my general doctor and an endo, both said I'm too high for treatment. I know there's a local "anti-aging" clinic, just not sure if I should even bother if they're gonna give me same answer.

Last edited:

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
There is a library of knowledge here. Glad you found it! Welcome.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Do you have any recommendations for the type of clinic that might treat me? I've spoken to my general doctor and an endo, both said I'm too high for treatment. I know there's a local "anti-aging" clinic, just not sure if I should even bother if they're gonna give me same answer.

Clinics dont turn anyone down. They aint cheap though

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG
!S!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Go the Rx route and treat your low t first and foremost.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Seek out a D.O. In your area, they’re most likely to prescribe for that number. We’re not stuck in no choice gov’t healthcare yet, doctor shop!

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Nice intro dude. Welcome to the UG

New Threads