Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    work on your ankle/calf mobility. Heels are wanting to come up. I fight this with front squats. Calf raise machine works great for stretching.
    Stance 2Ē wider, point toes out a hair more.
    Thatís all Iíd dare change without knowing how far out you are from the meet.
    thanks man. Meet is in February so still a ways out. I have been doing a lot for ankle mobility. Man I saw a video or my squat last year and I have come a long way. Problem is my flat ass feet always wanna pronate and roll in. I think thatís what Iím seeing in the video. I will try pointing out a bit and see if that helps

Thanks
    Thanked 5,462 Times in 2,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatgoodfellow View Post
    thanks man. Meet is in February so still a ways out. I have been doing a lot for ankle mobility. Man I saw a video or my squat last year and I have come a long way. Problem is my flat ass feet always wanna pronate and roll in. I think that’s what I’m seeing in the video. I will try pointing out a bit and see if that helps
    Trust me. I know all about flat feet and the knee/ankle issues that go along with it.... https://imgur.com/a/VYe07Vl

Based on the vids you’ve posted so far, your leveraged aren’t THAT far off from mine. Stance width can and will be your friend. Just gotta have good hip mobility.
    The wider your stance, the less you have to lean. I’ll punch rumpletoe right in his suckhole; one size fits all is a damn lie.
    You can't inject wisdom

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    Trust me. I know all about flat feet and the knee/ankle issues that go along with it.... https://imgur.com/a/VYe07Vl

Based on the vids you’ve posted so far, your leveraged aren’t THAT far off from mine. Stance width can and will be your friend. Just gotta have good hip mobility.
    The wider your stance, the less you have to lean. I’ll punch rumpletoe right in his suckhole; one size fits all is a damn lie.
    jesus you win the flat foot you Neanderthal lol. I’m gonna start trying with a wider stance. You’re right I always read and hear people say you wanna work on mobility so you can squat with your toes forward and stance closer but I don’t think thats anatomically correct for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12