Test cyp 200mg/ml 12 week cycle

Reaction score
Gunna start my first cycle Monday! Crazy Bulk web site says 400-500 mg three times a week!! While a dude on Facebook says just two 500 mg pins a week!! What’s y’alls opinion? I only have six vials so i can’t do 400-500mg three times a week!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
that's all garbage ass advice anyways.
1st cycle = 500mg/week.
split it into 2 pins of 250mg each.
Sunday am/Wednesday pm or something similar.
Hopefully you have an AI and your pct lined up and are planning on doing bloodwork before/during/after...

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I think you may have misinterpreted what you read. 400-500 mg TOTAL split over the week, for (x) number of weeks, is a common starter cycle.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Dude!

Don't do it.

You need waaaay more information before starting anything.

1000mg per week on your first run? Waaaaaaaa

Reaction score
I think you may have misinterpreted what you read. 400-500 mg TOTAL split over the week, for (x) number of weeks, is a common starter cycle.
That seemed like way to much!! Lol

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It depends on the purity of your gear and your blood levels while on said gear man. Everybody always says 750-1000 is way to much but if your blood levels are only showing it’s 50-60% pure then do the math. I’m sure someone will get butt hurt over this but the proof is in the blood test.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
SMH

It’s amazing how people just believe what they read on the internet and make life altering choices in haste...

Pump the brakes. Do yourself a favor and get educated before you dive into a shallow pool.

Reaction score
I’m gunna do 400mg a week 200 mg in two different pins !! I have the roidtest kit!! Butt like you said !! It will show me if it’s legit or not butt not if it’s under dosed!!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
It depends on the purity of your gear and your blood levels while on said gear man. Everybody always says 750-1000 is way to much but if your blood levels are only showing it’s 50-60% pure then do the math. I’m sure someone will get butt hurt over this but the proof is in the blood test.

i get what your saying... I think... back when I used crappy gear I would do 1 gram plus but my levels were 1500 or so. Def not indicating I was actually putting a gram in me. As when I did 500mg weekly on that particular lab I recall being in the 800-1000 range on my total test on labs.

now I’m not expert but I would imagine a gram for most of us would at least put us in the 3000 total test range.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’m gunna do 400mg a week 200 mg in two different pins !! I have the roidtest kit!! Butt like you said !! It will show me if it’s legit or not butt not if it’s under dosed!!

That sounds much better, what do you have on hand for an AI. And have you done research on how to handle high E levels when/how much of your AI to take etc. also make sure you plan out your PCT as well as ensure you get bloods before, during and after cycle and not just if you’re test levels. Get a full blood work done.

but like other others are saying pump the brakes a bit learn more. Trust me, I jumped the gun and tank my natural test. Don’t make the mistake I did trust me my man. Be safe and put your health first. Don’t risk your health for gains.

Reaction score
Arimidex for AI ! Haven’t done blood work yet!! Honestly i don’t know my stuff is legit till i get it Friday!! Only source’s i can use to find out is the case #s on the packaging and the RoidTest !! Its ZPHC from Domestic Supply.com

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Arimidex for AI ! Haven’t done blood work yet!! Honestly i don’t know my stuff is legit till i get it Friday!! Only source’s i can use to find out is the case #s on the packaging and the RoidTest !! Its ZPHC from Domestic Supply.com

I would get blood work before so you know what to compare your on cycle results too, as well as for when your done with PCT to know how well you recovered.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Get labs done before starting and then again after a few weeks to see if things are at least going in the right direction... no reason to go through 12 weeks of pinning if you arent sure gear is legit!

New Threads