How to lower testosterone for blood work

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I have been feeling the overwhelming signs of low T for a while now but kept telling myself that I don't need it. Lately, I have just felt like shit. Tired, lack of motivation, no sex drive, so I got some blood work done through my doc and came back with a total test level of 327.

I was like damn that it low as fuk. I guess its time but my doc calls that low-normal. She wants me to test again in two weeks and see if it drops below 300. She told me that my insurance won't cover TRT unless it comes back under 300. Sounds dumb but insurance companies will do anything not to pay shit.

Anyway, do you guys have any ideas or proven ways to make my test levels tank under 300(not very far off) in the next 10 days so I can get this going without having to do this on my own?

I did bloods first thing in the am while fasted if that makes a difference.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eat like shit and drink alcohol that whole week prior to your next test. They say soy especially lowers test levels

Redemption79

Reaction score
Lack of sleep, stress, extreme amounts of endurance exercise, diet lacking fats/cholesterol and protein.
You could probably make a significant impact, but life would suck for the next week.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
You could always try a different doc, also call your insurance and find out what is covered and what is not. Just a couple suggestions that could be helpful.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Take 1cc of 200 mg or 300 mg/ml Deca one week before your labs... Good luck explaining the horrible lipid profile though...

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
There’s a lot of studies out there about licorice lowering testosterone levels...

Utm18

Reaction score
Test levels are higher in the mornings. Have them drawn as late in the day as possible

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
She wants me to test again in two weeks and see if it drops below 300. She told me that my insurance won't cover TRT unless it comes back under 300. Sounds dumb but insurance companies will do anything not to pay shit.

There's one problem right there; She. It's like all female doctors want to neuter their male patients. Short of a digital prostate exam during a handy, no female doctor is touching me.

I'm also calling BS on the insurance company thing. Don't hold me to this but unless it's specifically requested and approved by you under the HIPPA law, insurance companies do not get your test results.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Snake hit the nail on the head. You have a doc that isn't knowledgeable about trt. That is complete bullshit about the insurance company covering your trt if it's at a certain level. That's all on her. Find a different doc.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Snake hit the nail on the head. You have a doc that isn't knowledgeable about trt. That is complete bullshit about the insurance company covering your trt if it's at a certain level. That's all on her. Find a different doc.

Well with Bricks confirming it, and he knows about this shit, call the woman's bluff. Tell her to script you some Cyp. and if the insurance company denies it, you'll pay out of pocket. The pharmacy doesn't give a shit who pays and they will fill it.

I got $10 bucks saying she says no or scripts you only 100 mg. every 2 weeks.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Well with Bricks confirming it, and he knows about this shit, call the woman's bluff. Tell her to script you some Cyp. and if the insurance company denies it, you'll pay out of pocket. The pharmacy doesn't give a shit who pays and they will fill it.

I got $10 bucks saying she says no or scripts you only 100 mg. every 2 weeks.

She agreed to refer me to a urologist. Got an appt on Dec 20th.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

Definitely agree. She has no idea what she is doing. The first round of blood test was only total test. Completely worthless without knowing free test levels not to mention a list of others. She agreed to refer me to a urologist so I will see what happens in 3 weeks.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Eat like crap, jerk off a lot, do lots of cardio the night before, jerk off a lot, stay up late, jerk off a lot, soda and carbs and junk food for a week, jerk off a lot. Jerk off a lot.

I mean lots of cardio like a couple 90 minute sessions. If you get drawn later in the day, get in a good 90 minute cardio session in the morning. Jerk off a lot.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What makes you guys think that ejaculating will decrease testosterone levels?

New Threads