Diamond advice

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I was only removing the plug to put the diamond in then putting it back, sorry for not explaining properly

I figured as much but I didnt want gibs to have to buy you another one for no reason

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe thread should be re titled butt plug advice haha. Y’all are cracking my ass up

Reaction score
I Agree with gadawg buy fakes and say they'll real she'll never know unless you get it apriased or insered

Reaction score
I Agree with gadawg buy fakes and say they'll real she'll never know unless you get it apriased or insered
Yeah don’t do this.

Jesus Christ, it’s your lady. Spend some time, learn about the diamonds, put some thought into it. Find her the perfect pair. And buy her quality shit. Not just some big cloudy thing filled with flaws.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah don’t do this.

Jesus Christ, it’s your lady. Spend some time, learn about the diamonds, put some thought into it. Find her the perfect pair. And buy her quality shit. Not just some big cloudy thing filled with flaws.
Trust me, not from experience cuz my wife’s diamonds are big and real,but she’s a woman, she’ll know or she’ll find out, but one way or another she’ll find out and you will be screwed!!!!!!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
De Beers has done a great job at creating the perception that diamonds are rarer than they really are and the prices reflect that. I still buy them for my wife, though. The look in her eyes when I give her one is totally worth it. I’d say if your girl gives you a similar look, go for it and don’t be cheap about it. A woman who can make you feel like you just came down from the heavens is worth getting something nice for.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Giving fake diamonds is a bad idea ... not because she will know but because you will ... diamonds and genuine jewelry in general make excellent gifts... sure it cost a fortune but they are the gift that keeps on giving ... even years later she'll love them and you'll remember when you gave them to her ... do your research make the investment ... they'll definitely be worth it in the long run ...

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I ended up going for diamond earrings. half Karat (each ear) and white gold studs, she loved them. I got a good treat that night and the night after lol

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
I ended up going for diamond earrings. half Karat (each ear) and white gold studs, she loved them. I got a good treat that night and the night after lol
see , money we spent and you got a gift as well! Hopefully it’s the gift that keeps on giving the whole year through!! Lol!!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
see , money we spent and you got a gift as well! Hopefully it’s the gift that keeps on giving the whole year through!! Lol!!!

Couple more days for that then he has to buy something for the new year lol!

New Threads