Calories and Ephedrine

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I just started a cut today and for the 1st time used ephedrine, had 1st dose at 530am only 8mg and then had to force myself to eat at 12. Had some chicken and broccoli and another dose 8mg at 2pm. I really dont want to eat but can force it down, my question is short term 2-3 weeks how low on cals can I go without losing muscle. Also on test 150mg per week tren 300mg per week mast 300mg per week.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I would try to make sure you get ur numbers for protein for sure, enough carbs to operate and keep fats lower.
255lbs current
240 goal?
maybe something like -
240g protein = 960 cals
200g carbs = 800 cals
80g fats = 720 cals
total = 2480 cals

idk what ur cals where at but i would think you wouldn't need to go lower than 2500, obviously you could play with the carbs/fats.

obviously the compounds should help preserve most your muscle and surely any strength you lose will rebound quick after you get back into things after the vacation.
just my 2 cents bud.
keep us posted.
with love,
gibs

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Eating that much looks like a chore on this stuff, i really didnt expect it to suppress my appetite to this extent. The recommended dosage thrown about is 25mg, fooook that I would woulfd like a crack head if i did that much. Dont think i will last for ever though it should wear off in a few days i would of thought

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well focus on getting in your protein mostly, thats 960 cals, get the majority of your carbs in pre/post workout and see how it goes.
and yea it might get easier to eat after taking the ephedrine for a couple days.
maybe get the biggest meals in before each dose?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I can get the protein in no problem, but for a few days say I only have 2000 cals would it matter as long as I got the protein in?

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Yah, keep the protein up and the weight will fall off given what you’re currently doing. I had the same problem back in the day... ephedrine is the best appetite suppressant short of meth... but it’s an ingredient in meth so that explains a lot.

prop/tren ephedrine was always my favorite way to get lean while keeping size.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You not have this issue past the first 4-5 days. The effect will lessen.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Its even less today, was just a shock yesterday did expect it to be so potent at that dose

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Ephedrine can suck my ring piece, far less sides and feel better on 250mg dnp.

Reactions: Jin

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I tried Ephedrine for a while and didnt care for it myself.. appetite does get better over time but i dont like the jittery feeling i had using it.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Yah, keep the protein up and the weight will fall off given what you’re currently doing. I had the same problem back in the day... ephedrine is the best appetite suppressant short of meth... but it’s an ingredient in meth so that explains a lot.

prop/tren ephedrine was always my favorite way to get lean while keeping size.

Coke is a suppressant as well......
A friend told me.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
thanks for the info, I am now fully up to speed on the world wide obesity epidemic

Doctors consider you to be obese if you are 30 percent heavier than the normal accepted weight for your height, age, and sex. There is no magic cure for obesity. The standard recommendation is to reduce the number of calories you consume along with additional exercise. That is all very well, but not always easy to do when you work long hours.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I was waiting for the sales pitch

I am surprised with my personal result, and wana share it here that Leptitox is the key to success our weight loss. Leptitox is a completely natural dietary supplement that can help lose weight. It works by decreasing the leptin resistance in the body. With Leptitox, you can boost your body's response to the leptin hormone and reprogram your hypothalamus. Leptitox will also accelerate fat burning and remove toxic proteins from the body. Here you go if you wana know more:

http://bit.ly/leptitoxnaturalweightloss

Reaction score
Man that’s wild that 8mg hits you that hard I wish lol. I stick too 24mg 3 times a day two weeks on two weeks off, trying something new and cycling my ephedrine with clen leading into summer. Good luck with your cut and I’m sure your body will be accustomed as you progress.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it definitely fads. I got to the point during one cut where I could pop one and take a nap.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The standard recommendation is to reduce the number of calories you consume along with additional exercise.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!! That sounds kind of crazy! Isn’t there just a pill or something?

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Yeah, it definitely fads. I got to the point during one cut where I could pop one and take a nap.

Yup I was in this boat at one point. I was def SHREDDED though at the end of those cuts back in the day when Ripped Fuel had a MASSIVE amount of ephedra in it. I remember coming off of it would give me legit massive headaches.

There was definitely a point where I would be on it and I was like...."Despite just taking it I could take a nap right now" lol So funny you said that.

New Threads