would you agree on a cut cycle,

chicago311

Reaction score
useing this for a cut cycle is good or would you use something differant..... 500mgs of test-e a week and 300 mgs of test cyp a week and 50mgs of winny every day is a good cut cycle. ????

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
your way off test cyp and test e are almost there same and winstrol will make your joints feel like glass

useing this for a cut cycle is good or would you use something differant..... 500mgs of test-e a week and 300 mgs of test cyp a week and 50mgs of winny every day is a good cut cycle. ????

chicago311

Reaction score
brother trump what would you suggest. ? thanks for your replie
your way off test cyp and test e are almost there same and winstrol will make your joints feel like glass

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
you need to give more info buddy, weight, training history, diet, goals, age. But all that a side a standard cycle is either test e or cyp 500mg per week for 12 weeks. But there is more too it than just that. Best advice is too go and read everything on this site for a few month first

brother trump what would you suggest. ? thanks for your replie

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Well what Trump said about the test and how long with each compound. What are you trying to achieve because none of that gear is going to cut you up: that's done in the kitchen. Is this for some event because pushing that level of test may make you a little softer. (I said MAY)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
would like to know who in the hell suggested you run test enth with test cyp???
800mg test will most likely have you holding a good amount of water therefor looking softer.
500mg test should help you maintain muscle mass while in a caloric deficit, turn up the cardio and make sure your workouts are intense.
if there ain't a puddle around you in the gym you aren't training hard enough.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
would like to know who in the hell suggested you run test enth with test cyp???
800mg test will most likely have you holding a good amount of water therefor looking softer.
500mg test should help you maintain muscle mass while in a caloric deficit, turn up the cardio and make sure your workouts are intense.
if there ain't a puddle around you in the gym you aren't training hard enough.

If there isnt a puddle around you......

.... that goes for the deed too!

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
What these guys said that's a weird choice of cycle

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This here. I can lean out or bulk on any combination. What makes the difference is what you put in your mouth.

THIS

yes cardio helps, but wont if your diet isnt there.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
diet man... diet and cardio too.

I'd use test P instead enanthate. maybe drop some Clen.

Winy or stanazol will damage your joints over time. throw it away.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
clen is horrible stuff

andy

Elite
Reaction score
depends on the goal, but sure, if you can stay away from clen it's for the best

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I just dont like the sides, hearing my own heart pound out my chest and shaking like i got parkinsons aint my cuppa tea

depends on the goal, but sure, if you can stay away from clen it's for the best

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I just dont like the sides, hearing my own heart pound out my chest and shaking like i got parkinsons aint my cuppa tea

I get abnormal cramps in my quads when im squatting if on clen. Hurts like hell. I'd add clen just for last 4 weeks of my prep. But not a big fan of the compound myself.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
its different for you getting down that low when you compete is unreal, once into single digits in must be hard to get the last few % off. I only want to be low teens when I cut so i look ok on the beach

I get abnormal cramps in my quads when im squatting if on clen. Hurts like hell. I'd add clen just for last 4 weeks of my prep. But not a big fan of the compound myself.

Reaction score
So I’m guessing this is ur first cycle? If that’s the case low dose of test is all you need

New Threads