Anyone from the Seattle area

Reaction score
I’m probably gonna take a job at boeing and make a move there. I’m hoping there’s someone on this forum I can get some insight on because everyone says it’s so expensive to live there but I don’t plan anything on actually renting a place in downtown Seattle. Washington has no state income tax which is cool but Seattle and Everett have some of the highest sales taxes.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Not from there, but congratulations on the new gig. Best of luck!!!

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Best of luck on the new job buddy. Hey if housing is expensive, just set up a box on the sidewalk like everyone else! Seriously good luck out there my man.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Heavy Traffic
Expensive
Rains most the year
Pretty much no sunshine for 8 months

It's beautiful if you're ok with all that

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Congrats brother. I’ve been through the state before, never to Seattle but from what I saw Washington is a beautiful state.

Reaction score
Best of luck on the new job buddy. Hey if housing is expensive, just set up a box on the sidewalk like everyone else! Seriously good luck out there my man.
haha that’s probably the downside. People just living in tents everywhere in Seattle.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Boeing is an outstanding outfit, congrats. I couldn't tell you shit about Seattle, but a lot of both the coastal, and inland waters are some of the best salmon fisheries in the world, which don't mean much if you're not into that. Just throwing it out there.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I assume the job is at Everett. You might get lucky and find something you can afford around Mukilteo, otherwise look North for housing.

Reaction score
I assume the job is at Everett. You might get lucky and find something you can afford around Mukilteo, otherwise look North for housing.

Awesome thanks man. Can’t seem to find anything to rent cheaper than a grand

New Threads