Expiry dates.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Got some Anadrol, however the expiry date on the pills are 01/2020... obviously that gives me less than a month to demolish 5000mg of anadrol (which will not be happening LMFAO).

What's your guys experience with the expiry dates of orals? Anyone ever gone past it before and the potency been fine? I plan on starting my cycle maybe in Feb but thought I'd make sure I got everything before starting.

Might just contact the supplier and ask wtf this shit is.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
It’ll be fine brother. I have used items expired well over a year.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
It’ll be fine brother. I have used items expired well over a year.

Good to hear, did a little research and heard the expiry dates are normally an estimate based on tests they do, however the tests are normally in worse case scenario conditions.

I appreciate the input, puts my OCD brain at ease a little.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
You’ll be fine, worst case it be a little weaker, but can’t imagine a difference a month or two past the exp date.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
When companies put exp. dates on things like this it’s for two reasons: one to cover there ass and the other is to get people to buy more. You have plenty of time past exp. dates. Worst case is after quite a bit of time it will lose a little potency. You’ll be all good!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
They will kill you don’t listen to these guys, send them to me and I will dispose them in the appropriate manner

Reaction score
There is no evidence that outdated medications are toxic or harmful. Expiration dates for medicines are established by law, not science. In general, drug companies give their products an expiration date two to three years from the date they're manufactured.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
There is no evidence that outdated medications are toxic or harmful. Expiration dates for medicines are established by law, not science. In general, drug companies give their products an expiration date two to three years from the date they're manufactured.

That’s a blanket statement if there was ever one.

Medications include 10’s of thousands of medications. Why not stick to discussing what’s in question instead of making foolish claims.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
They will kill you don’t listen to these guys, send them to me and I will dispose them in the appropriate manner

Send me your address in PM's trump, I'll walk it round since we're both in the UK! :)

Your account number, sort code and security number would be excellent too. I'll send you money, Promise.

New Threads