Help greatly appreciated (Failed PCT?)

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Good to be here and hope to learn a lot on this forum. I have a problem at the moment. I finished my first cycle of test - e only. I ran 500mg of test for 12 weeks. I took some bad advice and did not run a AI during the cycle. The cycle went good. No negative side effects at all. My balls may of shrunk a little but hardly noticeable. So after my last shot I waited 2 weeks then started taking clomid (50 mg a day) for 20 days. Everything was going fine and after the 20 days I stopped taking it. My sex drive dropped to zero within a few days. Im having trouble getting and maintaining a erection. When I finally could achieve one which was hard it was a bit soft. I started taking clomid 2 days ago again. I have 18 tabs left. As you can imagine I am a very concerned and I am new to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am no expert because I trt so don’t do pct but yours looks lame. I pretty sure clomid and nolva age required. Only blood work will give you a true idea what’s going on. But I think you still shut down and not producing test yet

Reaction score
So Im guessing if I am shutdown finishing the clomid I have on hand is a good move. What would any of you guys recommend me to do besides that? I have a dr I can go get HCG shots from or what do you think I should order to fix this? As far as bloodwork goes I am going to give myself a week or two and see if this gets any better then go get bloodwork done (regardless if its fixed or not).

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
For what it's worth, you probably started your pct a week or two too early, based upon your Test dose and half life of the ester.

At 500mg per week, you'll peak out at roughly 1,000 mg, and with a roughly 7 day half life, after 2 weeks since the last shot you'll still have about 250mg still in your body. From what I've read, your body will produce 50-70mg per week naturally, so if you still have 250mg floating around your body, it'll probably be a bit too soon to start the pct.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Being it's your first cycle I would think you should recover. It looks like your clomid dose was low to me. I'd run another PCT with the clomid upped and see how you feel.

Reaction score
Don’t do anything until you get bloodwork. You have no idea what’s wrong, throwing drugs at it may or may not help.

New Threads