Expired test

Reaction score
I have three vials of test e. It’s been sitting for 1 1/2 years. Think its still good?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3 may be pushing it . If only 2 then u have a chance

Reaction score
Wow. To the person who left me a reputation comment saying pin it maybe I’ll die. I hope you do soon. That’s a trash move buddy. I wish Ill on you. You’re hiding behind a computer. Why don’t you come out and post that on here. Instead of hiding behind a reputation comment

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Might be a jealous ex tranny boyfriend, who knows

Wow. To the person who left me a reputation comment saying pin it maybe I’ll die. I hope you do soon. That’s a trash move buddy. I wish Ill on you. You’re hiding behind a computer. Why don’t you come out and post that on here. Instead of hiding behind a reputation comment

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Ignore that stuff!

Yes it's good for many years

If it seem to not be effective it's not real.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Maybe they were joking. Like you were about being raped by a tranny.

Reaction score
Vials should be stored at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Test E should be stored at room temperature away from light and moisture.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Vials should be stored at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Test E should be stored at room temperature away from light and moisture.

Insert jaws themesong

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
im sure your fine

You literally just posted “I don’t know anything about steroids” on another thread.

So, shut up, listen and learn. You don’t get to give advice on topics you know nothing about on this board.

New Threads