Hi Im Hamburgermeat

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I’m new to the forums. I lifted for about three years then took the last six months off due to illness.

Age 30
5’7”
190lbs
20% bf

I’ll be going on trt in the next couple months. Just looking to get back into things. Before getting sick I wanted to compete. Now I just want to get swoll af and break some PR’s.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome beefy boy!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

Not to be 'That Guy' but 3 yrs isn't all that much time under the iron, IMO, to really max out yer genetic potential. At 30yrs ye can do what ye want obviously but I might suggest getting bloods done if ye haven't already and take those results into consideration before jumping on TRT.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
What up hamburgergler , like Savage said, go in slow, your only 30 and TRT is for life. If your bloods come up low then it is what it is, but I’m just saying weigh it out. Best of luck and welcome aboard!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Hope the health issues are behind you.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Good to see that there are new members on TRT.

Let us know how you are going. I was on TRT and had to stop due to major sickness, it has been a long road to recovery but I am coming on the other side.
keep contact.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

Not to be 'That Guy' but 3 yrs isn't all that much time under the iron, IMO, to really max out yer genetic potential. At 30yrs ye can do what ye want obviously but I might suggest getting bloods done if ye haven't already and take those results into consideration before jumping on TRT.

I appreciate the advice. I’ve been tracking bloodwork for a couple years and the most recent bloods were very low. Total T was in the 80-180 range with free T below range in the first test and barely in range on the second. I’m currently working with an Endo to get things in range, but he wants me to take a sleep study before jumping on trt.

New Threads