Any one following Vegan diet

Reaction score
Screenshot_20191223-112746_Dropbox.jpgScreenshot_20191223-112746_Dropbox.jpg
Screenshot_20191223-112728_Dropbox.jpg
Screenshot_20191223-112717_Dropbox.jpg

I've been plant based, these are my numbers. Since then I've up'ed my omega 3s and had more broccoli/cauliflower.

I switched to plant based for health reasons (medication is expensive). But I have been slowly gaining weight from 180 to now 211 lbs. I might shoot for 230 lbs but I'll focus on getting ripped first before more bulking.

And at least this way it's more meat for everyone else here to have.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
View attachment 8902View attachment 8902
View attachment 8903
View attachment 8904

I've been plant based, these are my numbers. Since then I've up'ed my omega 3s and had more broccoli/cauliflower.

I switched to plant based for health reasons (medication is expensive). But I have been slowly gaining weight from 180 to now 211 lbs. I might shoot for 230 lbs but I'll focus on getting ripped first before more bulking.

Anyway you could get those more clear? A lot of old guys here

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
IronVeg said:

Like dk said, you need to post them so us old dudes can read them. You could be the fittest guy on the board or in renal failure for all I can tell.

For some reason people think eating Vegan or Vegetarian makes you health. I think it's just one facet to over all health. My guess is you got a handle on the other elements of it too.

My boss has been a Vegetarian for many years; religious proposes. 6'1" and 310 lbs of lard. Most exercise he got was walking up a flight of stairs into our office. Now he uses the back door because at 54 y.o. he had a stroke.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You can find a study any day of the week claiming that vegan is healthier that eating meat. You can also find studies proving that vegan has no notable health benefits.

Personally, vegans are no different than queers. All of them want to tell you about it and no one gives a fuk. Do what works for you and shut tha fuk up about it.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
You can find a study any day of the week claiming that vegan is healthier that eating meat. You can also find studies proving that vegan has no notable health benefits.

Personally, vegans are no different than queers. All of them want to tell you about it and no one gives a fuk. Do what works for you and shut tha fuk up about it.

Haha you always have a way with words. Love it and I agree.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Dont believe the documentaries, cherry-picked info. Good to try something different though on your own.
Just dont let James Cameron fool you. (140 billion investment in Vegan Protein powders).

The cherry picked info in that doc was embarrasing. (Like most Doc's).

New Threads