How to get your body to produce on its own?

Reaction score
So judging by the lab results, I'm secondary. Low T, LH & FSH at the lower end of the reference range, although normal.

Before I start trt, I want to give my body a chance to produce t on its own. How can I do that? What can I take to help me make t? I want to exhaust all my options in this regard before I throw in the towel and embark on a life long journey of trt.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing, you can do nothing. You have 2 choices, suffer or supplement.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
You could try a PCT restart but the chances of that working are slim.

Reaction score
What about clomid or nolvadex or hCG therapies to see if I can jump start anything?

Reaction score
  • Exercise and Lift Weights. ...
  • Eat Protein, Fat and Carbs. ...
  • Minimize Stress and Cortisol Levels. ...
  • Get Some Sun or Take a Vitamin D Supplement. ...
  • Take Vitamin and Mineral Supplements. ...
  • Get Plenty of Restful, High-Quality Sleep.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
What about clomid or nolvadex or hCG therapies to see if I can jump start anything?

I wouldn't trust hCG though. Even on TRT it randomly jump started my natural production, only to fizzle out and die. It was so unpredictable as to when it would happen too where both testosterone and estradiol were through the roof when it randomly happened. I'm talking I went from a normal 1,000 to 1,100 total testosterone to a 1496 to > 1,500 total testosterone. Estradiol jumped from 30s to 70s too. My doctor did say that my case was "unique" but he agreed with me discontinuing hCG.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust hCG though. Even on TRT it randomly jump started my natural production, only to fizzle out and die. It was so unpredictable as to when it would happen too where both testosterone and estradiol were through the roof when it randomly happened. I'm talking I went from a normal 1,000 to 1,100 total testosterone to a 1496 to > 1,500 total testosterone. Estradiol jumped from 30s to 70s too. My doctor did say that my case was "unique" but he agreed with me discontinuing hCG.

Well, he did say you were unique.

So it did what it was supposed to do - increase your natural production. Where is the problem?

Long

Elite
Reaction score
So judging by the lab results, I'm secondary. Low T, LH & FSH at the lower end of the reference range, although normal.

Before I start trt, I want to give my body a chance to produce t on its own. How can I do that? What can I take to help me make t? I want to exhaust all my options in this regard before I throw in the towel and embark on a life long journey of trt.

Eat fat. If you are on a lowfat diet dont be. You need fat to produce testosterone.

Work large muscle groups and do heavy compound lifts.

Working groups like legs with heavy squats or leg presses or heavy deadlifts can cause you to produce more testosterone and I have been told growth hormone as well.

If you are a skinny fat dude who isn't doing much physical activity and eating a lowfat diet your testosterone would be low. Working out and eating different would change that.

Last edited:

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Well, he did say you were unique.

So it did what it was supposed to do - increase your natural production. Where is the problem?

It did it at random intervals and was totally unpredictable. 75% of the time, I would test about where I am on testosterone only while taking HCG. The other 1/4, I was too high. If it had kept my testosterone high all the time, I could see an argument for it, but hCG did not. So my problem with it is that results will vary!

I also experienced high estradiol side effects between lab works, so that tells me the roller coaster was more often than I would have liked it to be.

New Threads