First DNP run

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why am I taking DNP while on a bulk? I’m not going to try new things in prep, for one. Second reason is that AAS works better the leaner you are IME.

10 days at 250.

I live in the mountains in a house without central heating or insulation. Sides were minimal.

Little damp at night some nights. Lots of sweat after eating sugar.

Was battling a pretty bad cold for the last two weeks. Couldn’t really distinguish any fatigue from the illness.

Workouts lacked intensity but strength was there. Hit some PRs.

No discoloring of either sweat or semen.

No sugar/carb cravings.

Some sour stomach. Nothing too bad.

Lost about 10 pounds.

Had the last dose yesterday. I’ll post a better/shirtless pic after the water bloat comes off.

Ill never cut without it again.

Day before DNP. Deca bloated. 275
View attachment 8848

Today. Flat as all hell but obviously leaner. 265. No weight loss the last 4 days of the cycle. Stalled.
View attachment 8849

Now it’s time to bulk....

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Right in-line with yer thinking, Mate. Its a great tool when managed properly. I don't think I'll ever need to get above 250mg of DNP again, and I use it much the same way ye did.

Looking svelt now, Jin. Great time for a holiday bulk!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Excellent results, I agree with savage no need for a higher dose. I find at that dose sides are manageable, I on 300mg at the min in Africa and sweat a bit more outside and I sweat if i eat bread too. Been up to 500mg in the past and didnt like it same environment was like night and day. Great results

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I thought about a run with it myself. Here in the south it never gets cold and the humidity sucks so i fear sides may be harsh... i am still pondering it though. I do agree AAS works better the leaner you are because i can tell in myself how they feel since i have leaned out a bunch. I still have more to go and cant seem to shake it which is why i considered DNP...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
At that dose with low carb you won’t feel many sides

I thought about a run with it myself. Here in the south it never gets cold and the humidity sucks so i fear sides may be harsh... i am still pondering it though. I do agree AAS works better the leaner you are because i can tell in myself how they feel since i have leaned out a bunch. I still have more to go and cant seem to shake it which is why i considered DNP...

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
excellent work Jin! at the lower doses and timing of everything, the sides are much more manageable as already stated. increase it and they start to creep up as well as the food cravings increase. awesome work!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm with Bigdog, i sweat so damn much as it is, it's never cold here in Cali, think i would drop dead on dnp... cardio it is lol.
Good job as always brother, consistently improving and always keeping me on my toes :32 (17):
Taking away your badass card for the mittens, good catch Uncle manny haha.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Thats why you will never be top 3

I'm with Bigdog, i sweat so damn much as it is, it's never cold here in Cali, think i would drop dead on dnp... cardio it is lol.
Good job as always brother, consistently improving and always keeping me on my toes :32 (17):
Taking away your badass card for the mittens, good catch Uncle manny haha.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Sounds like a success story to me.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You got work out mittens...

;)
Yeah, the gym is same temp as outside. Not insulation. I have a spot heater like they use at construction sites but gripping a 34 degree bar was just not working for me. Was using mechanics gloves then just bought some bitch mittens for winter.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
;)
Yeah, the gym is same temp as outside. Not insulation. I have a spot heater like they use at construction sites but gripping a 34 degree bar was just not working for me. Was using mechanics gloves then just bought some bitch mittens for winter.

Fair enough. Just as long as you’re not using them to keep your hands soft.

Nice on the dnp run. Prob gunna give it a go in the next few weeks myself just to see how it goes. Prob will follow the same protocol.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
To big to be a pussy! You do what you want brother, you’ve earned not given a fu@$, lol!!!

Reactions: Jin

New Threads