First DNP run

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Night sweats the last three nights worse than when I was on.

Is it related to the dnp? Is it the gram of deca? Hard to say.

To answer Texas’ question: did have some wicked smelling gas and urgent needs to poop but not more than 2-3 times a day and not completely loose.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

To answer Texas’ question: did have some wicked smelling gas and urgent needs to poop but not more than 2-3 times a day and not completely loose.

it's pretty cold there right now yeah? you running the heater at night? or everything same as usual but the night sweats are prevalent?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
it's pretty cold there right now yeah? you running the heater at night? or everything same as usual but the night sweats are prevalent?

Yeah, I’ll sweat through a shirt by 2am. Change it and be good for the rest of the night.

I’ve had night sweats in the past before I ever took any PEDs. So, I’m unclear on the cause but I’m guessing the DNP has something to do with it.

Also coming off a 18 day back to back flu-cold sickness.

Hard to know what’s actually happening.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah sounds like it might be a combo of everything. the DNP would still give me a night sweats about 5-6 days after but i was also on 600-800mg/day. but could be a combo everything you have going on with the sickness, dnp coming out.

but god yes, the gas on dnp is horrific.

Reactions: Jin

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
didnt know that last part Mets yet another reason for me to stay away from that shit lol

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
didnt know that last part Mets yet another reason for me to stay away from that shit lol

lolz yeah man it can wreck havoc on the intestines. wife hates it when im on DNP, for many reasons but the gas and shits are one. the gas is a raunchy as hell and the shits usually start days 3-8 till it dies off. its not every time you're on it, 1st 2 runs on DNP it was awful, 2nd time i learned real quick to have pepto near by. 3rd and 4th time wasn't really there but was on a lower prolonged dose...200mg/day for several weeks and then 200/400 alternating and then last couple days did 600 and never had the runs

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Finally, after 18 days, I didn’t have to take medicine to sleep with a clear airway. Also the night sweats disappeared.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Finally, after 18 days, I didn’t have to take medicine to sleep with a clear airway. Also the night sweats disappeared.

Good news, Mate. Yea, DNP and Tren (not together) each me me sweat like a whore in church. Changing me sheets on the nightly almost. The DNP in the winter months does help a bit working outdoors though, can't lie. Just have to crack the window at night & Missus Savage gives me the side-eye fer it.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Jin, what did your macros look like as far as carb intake those 10 days?

Beti ona

Reaction score
So, I’m unclear on the cause but I’m guessing the DNP has something to do with it..
The effects of heat and sweating are felt more in bed than during the day, I don't know the reason, but it's crap.

Rider

Elite
Reaction score

Yes, I hear you on that last part. DNP wrecks havoc on my stomach even at relatively low doses. (200mg per day). But other than that, all went well.

New Threads