Ranking on UGBB

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I was going to suggest 69 but. I figured that was FDs number

FD's number is 11. Because it looks like two dicks rubbing against each other. I was going to say 0 but that's still a sensitive subject and there would be one dude posting multiple times about it.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FD's number is 11. Because it looks like two dicks rubbing against each other. I was going to say 0 but that's still a sensitive subject and there would be one dude posting multiple times about it.
you still upset that u posted a pic of your disgusting asshole thinking its funny and everyone was gonna laugh and i called u on it..Its wasnt funny it was pretty gay even for UG..

Reactions: DNW

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP ill tell you DNW ranking...Hes on Spear ranking

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
All I'm going to say is thank you...not even going to say for what. And how about you put your name next to the neg rep lol

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All I'm going to say is thank you...not even going to say for what. And how about you put your name next to the neg rep lol
u deserve it next time be a man and say my name

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
your gonna be known as the guy who posted a pic of his asshole and then got butt hurt about it...So dont act like your too cool

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
green = gay
yellow = bi
red = trans
orange = hemorphadite
blue = sold balls to a rich guy

Reaction score
thats crazy so they just set a time to meet on the forum and decide who moves to elite

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
thats crazy so they just set a time to meet on the forum and decide who moves to elite
I believe Snake , Jin and Ziegler get together in New York City once ever other month and review the member lists reputation status , like count etc. and do a ranking. I’m gonna be at “Member “ status for life

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I believe Snake , Jin and Ziegler get together in New York City once ever other month and review the member lists reputation status , like count etc. and do a ranking. I’m gonna be at “Member “ status for life

“Senior member”. ;)

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
“Senior member”. ;)
I know, I was messing around. I also just p.m’d him and explained how it works and how fast it is when you contribute. All the best Jin

Reactions: Jin

New Threads