Trenbolone enanthate and trt bloodwork question?

Reaction score
So I've been on trt Test cypionate 100mg and trenbolone enanthate 100mg Monday morning and Thursday night. My Dr. asked me to come in and get bloodwork labs. What will Trenbolone do to my bloodwork? Should I cycle off Trenbolone and get labs or stay on? How much will it affect my labs?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So I've been on trt Test cypionate 100mg and trenbolone enanthate 100mg Monday morning and Thursday night. My Dr. asked me to come in and get bloodwork labs. What will Trenbolone do to my bloodwork? Should I cycle off Trenbolone and get labs or stay on? How much will it affect my labs?

Last time I had bloods pulled on tren my doctor thought my kidneys were failing.

Kidney funtion and cholesterol will be skewed negatively. How much on 200/wk I can’t say.

Best bet is to get off before you get tested.

I’m able to be straight up with my doctor.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
How long on the Tren? Lipids will to get out of wack for everyone. Other markers may go out of range for different individuals. For me, lipids were back to normal after coming off 300mg Tren E in about 6 weeks.

I'd recommend coming off now and pushing the BW back as far as you can. If the Dr. gets some stuff out of range, be prepared to retest in 2 months so don't jump back on until you revisit your Dr. Assuming your TRT and something is out, he may try to cut your test dose. If that happens, ask to stay your course and redo bloods in 8 weeks. That time will get you back to normal, you give him a good panel and you're back on right after. If you're not TRT through him, it's none of his business.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need to drop the tren before blood work with the Doc. Confirming what's stated above. Kidneys and lipids most Likely will be the biggest negative results.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Would e2 be sky high too depending on what test they do???

Reaction score
Okay I'm coming off Tren. It sucks cuz I'm starting to get great results. I've only been on it 4 weeks. I can push my bloodwork off for a month. I hope everything looks good in 4 weeks. Trens my new favorite!!!!

ripper

Reaction score
Go donate blood too. It'll help with your lipid profile

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Go donate blood too. It'll help with your lipid profile

This is news to me.

Can you please explain how that works or provide links to some studies?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Positive repped for saying trenbolone

rather than a new guy still not fully educated on the product

saying tren like an expert would

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure donating blood helps with keeping hematocrit low but blood lipids? I've never heard this

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I've read that tren will make your estrogen appear way out of range, can anyone confirm this?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I've read that tren will make your estrogen appear way out of range, can anyone confirm this?

You can get a false high estradiol reading with tren yes. There are two ways the lab can run this test, one will be accurate the other will give you a high false e2.

New Threads