Reaction score
Hello Im new and was planning my first cycle and was looking at the same from the info on the greg doucette video on youtube. I would love to know the adjusments you made and how it worked out for you.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hello Im new and was planning my first cycle and was looking at the same from the info on the greg doucette video on youtube. I would love to know the adjusments you made and how it worked out for you.

lookup Dylan Gemeli, he has all the answers you seek

Reaction score
Thanks Just trying to do my homework and make sure i got my shit together. I have already learned alot tonight about testing before and 5 weeks in to dial in AI dose. Thought I was ready Guess I got a long way to go.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I moved this into its own thread in the introduction section.

Please introduce yourself. Pretend we know nothing about you.

Gibson was joking. Don’t listen to anything Dylan G says.

Welcome.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
oh yea, i was totally joking. I actually dig some of greg doucettes videos but i don't think you should take cycle advice from youtube personalities nor have i seen him offer cycle advice to people.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
oh yea, i was totally joking. I actually dig some of greg doucettes videos but i don't think you should take cycle advice from youtube personalities nor have i seen him offer cycle advice to people.

I get all my medical advice from internet personalities.

Reaction score
Thanks im 41 and really getting into lifting after years of abusing my body with drinking and cigs. Have really just recently been taking my nutrition and supplementation seriously. I would love to see what my body is capable of. Thanks for the advice on the internet personalities. Is there any one on that talks real advice what do you think about Seth Feroce Videos.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks im 41 and really getting into lifting after years of abusing my body with drinking and cigs. Have really just recently been taking my nutrition and supplementation seriously. I would love to see what my body is capable of. Thanks for the advice on the internet personalities. Is there any one on that talks real advice what do you think about Seth Feroce Videos.

You need to start with the basics. Not juiced up pros.

I like Allan Thrall (even though he is a PL and I’m B.B.). Get your core lifts down if you are just starting out. His nutrition is on point too.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I like greg doucette, what I have done personally is learn as much as I can from reading articles, and listing to youtube videos.

I tried to pay attention to common things that ither sources of information agreed on, and also tried to pay closer attention to where they disagreed.

After a few months of that, I talked to people who have personally ran cycles and also looked for key points in where things matched up and differed from the information I had already gathered. After that you can only make your own decisions.

So dont just stick to one personality, gather as much as you can.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
welcome, I myself started at 41 years old getting serious with this game. Now age 43 and I am awesome. Seth feroce is great inspiration for going the gym and he is hilarious. However you will get better info on first cycles from the guys on here.
P.S. Gibs looks nothing like the Rock

Reaction score
That is exactly what i was thinking seems like it would take a lot of info to form a decent idea of whats real and whats not.

New Threads