Gdl labs beware

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gdl just threatened me with my personal info because I don't take his shit on the boards.
d0365098-5b60-d548.jpg

Reaction score
I don`t want to get on a argue here with you but I know how this start cause I read the thread you open on a board and basically bash all the sponsors there, be aware for doing that on a open forum that will happen and you should know better. Just don`t bring that shit here cause WE (SI) don`t need this kinds of drama. Hope you get my point on a nice way and no like I`m disrespect you bro.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don`t want to get on a argue here with you but I know how this start cause I read the thread you open on a board and basically bash all the sponsors there, be aware for doing that on a open forum that will happen and you should know better. Just don`t bring that shit here cause WE (SI) don`t need this kinds of drama. Hope you get my point on a nice way and no like I`m disrespect you bro.
I didn't say anything about any boards to have board drama. Not to mention the board owner gave me permission to post that shit and gave his word it wouldn't be deleted.

I don't give a fuck what his reasoning is. He's an info collector and threatening me with my info. There is no excuse for that period.

Reaction score
I know and I`m not justifying his Bullshit with you and that is something should never be done by anyone to anyone on this game BUT like I said brotha I know how shit start cause of the post, even more I read how they disrespect you for bring your personal opinion. Only thing I said to let this here just like it is a warning for ppl to stay the hell away from this lab and even more from the site as well. I was warning from a very respectfull Member here (and I consider my friend cause he cares about me) to stay way from those scammers POS. Nothing against you my friend

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know and I`m not justifying his Bullshit with you and that is something should never be done by anyone to anyone on this game BUT like I said brotha I know how shit start cause of the post, even more I read how they disrespect you for bring your personal opinion. Only thing I said to let this here just like it is a warning for ppl to stay the hell away from this lab and even more from the site as well. I was warning from a very respectfull Member here (and I consider my friend cause he cares about me) to stay way from those scammers POS. Nothing against you my friend
The volgarity in that post is in general not toward you. I just had some asshole threaten me with my info.

If he doesn't like me idc I would never have used him in the first place. Going around asking guys for my info and threatening me with my info crosses a line with me.

Reaction score
I hope you don`t get screw up by those fuckers cause that is a low glove if they do something to you. I have nothing to be concern cause of the thread or what ever was said or post there. I look out for my guys here and you are one of them too. Just let warning our guys here of this Rats and thats it, this is a better place anyway.:D

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pikiki I am not sure what you meant in your first couple posts but 69 has every right in this situation to make a post like this. He isn't the boy who cried wolf and isn't a drama queen.

Reaction score
Pikiki I am not sure what you meant in your first couple posts but 69 has every right in this situation to make a post like this. He isn't the boy who cried wolf and isn't a drama queen.

I`m saying not he is not able to post here this or not but what he post on that board is what creates this situation with him and those guys.Me and 69 talk about it thru PM`s. My point is that first look at my point of view he was bring that situation here to this board, Now I know is not like that, after me and him exchange Pms I got his point he just want to warned ppl about what they doing. If you or anyone else read the thread you may understand my first posts. Sorry if this seens the wrong way but I`m not bashing him or nothing like that. Simply IMO no reason to bring a problem from other board here and thats why I posted like that.

G

Georgia

Sharing this information keeps us alert as to which boards to avoid and to tell others about it who may be members or are considering joining.

Thanks 69.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed; no excuse. IMO, we have to be able to trust. If in fact he is Threatening with personal information this is beyond out of line. It is completely unacceptable.
PM those screenshots to me bro...or PM me and I'll send you my email address.

I don't give a fuck what his reasoning is. He's an info collector and threatening me with my info. There is no excuse for that period.

Z

Zeek

100% we do need to know about sources who play dirty games. I find it comical when sources threaten to expose the buyers identity to the public. Cops don;t want the guy buying a few bottles of test, they want the guy selling it.

A long time ago a trickster and selective scammer threatened to post my info if I kept openly bashing him, I told him good! maybe one of the bro's who live near me will invite me out for pizza ;) that was the last of his petty threats

Z

Zeek

I've been giving something some deep thought over the last few days. We definitely need to share info on sources, brands etc but in a way we also need to share info on boards cause some of them are straight shady, how does this sound to you guys?

As for the boards, I am not going to ask you guys not to discuss boards, feel free to do it. I just ask a favor, leave ology out of it, any other board is open season. The reason to leave ology out is half our mods are mods there and 60% + of our members are members on both sites, so just be considerate of that and I will really appreciate it!

I feel it is wrong to stop you guys from discussing anything you want, so I am taking a step back from my previous stance.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100% we do need to know about sources who play dirty games. I find it comical when sources threaten to expose the buyers identity to the public. Cops don;t want the guy buying a few bottles of test, they want the guy selling it.

A long time ago a trickster and selective scammer threatened to post my info if I kept openly bashing him, I told him good! maybe one of the bro's who live near me will invite me out for pizza ;) that was the last of his petty threats
I told him to go get fucked and put him on blast everywhere I am.

Z

Zeek

lol @ put him on blast!! fuck em , if they don't know how to act blast away!!

Some of these sources are kids man!1 remember that medrx source that scammed a bunch of guys over on PM recently, turned out the kid was 17 or 18 ;)

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol @ put him on blast!! fuck em , if they don't know how to act blast away!!

Some of these sources are kids man!1 remember that medrx source that scammed a bunch of guys over on PM recently, turned out the kid was 17 or 18 ;)
Fucker claims he's been in the biz 12 years. Funny I heard he took over icon when shit went bad. Anyone know what other names this asshole has gone by?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
IJ has had more scammers and scumbags in 3 months than most forums have in 5 years. I wouldn't trust any source there.......

I called the owner on his shit on your other board and we all saw how that went!

All those guys are are the same people from BOP and that's a board infested with scum sources.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Fucker claims he's been in the biz 12 years. Funny I heard he took over icon when shit went bad. Anyone know what other names this asshole has gone by?

Well at one point Dan Cote was said to be about 3 different source on IJ we had a discussion on it I called the owner on his board and he acted like a child also he went into my PM box and posted my posts in the open, PYES did that to me!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well at one point Dan Conte was said to be about 3 different source on IJ we had a discussion on it I called the owner on his board and he acted like a child also he went into my PM box and posted my posts in the open, PIES did that to me!
Gdl ended up with my email and ips I used at ij. Do I have proof of how he got em? No. You guys can connect the dots if you like.

New Threads