Order held up at customs

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Thats not going away, go and just tell them you dont know what they talking about. How did you pay for it?

planning on ignoring it as I think if I admit to it will be a court summons,

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
hi paid for it through paypal

STUPID

your ****ed

And by ****ed, he means that you are fuked.

paypal does not have the source on it

Doesn't matter. Evidence leading to you paying for illegal substance is all they need. You were likely part of a sting operation.

Don't worry about an intro in the forum. No internet in prison. When you get released in a few years and you think about buying illegal drugs from a stranger....DONT.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
does everyone know what country this guy/girl is from? or you all presuming he in US?

Good point, Mate. I was assuming US and he's a Brit. I've no experience with UK customs.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you should attend the interview but you should let your attorney or public defender do the talking.

I'm thinking this is wise, given the PayPal situation. Looks like ye don't have much choice but to attend the meet, and I'd definitely speak with a solicitor before ye go & have 'em with ye if at all possible.

Reactions: CJ

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
It’s 10ml as well guys they not going to cuff him, it’s more likely they have got the addresses from a bust and want to get evidence against something bigger

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Crazy Brits'll throw you in the stockade in the town square, or behead you!

Utm18

Reaction score
I would talk to a lawyer before doing anything

GSgator

Reaction score
How do they know you purchased it no proof then seriously **** them. I just read the letter and your post regarding paying thru PayPal. It states in the letter if you can’t make it, there can be an alternative way I would try that before surrendering myself in person.

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Wear a suit and a tie, leave your knife at home or drop it in one of those cute collection boxes they have.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
If just ignore the letter although none have ever asked me to go to an interview

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Ah, since this is close to my profession I'll give you some advice.

You have two options;

Option 1: Go to the interview (with a lawyer) and plead ignorance and that you never ordered it. You dont know who ordered it, when it was ordered or what was ordered. Imagine you just gave that piece of paper to a stranger with their name on it, react how they would react. You only know as much as is on that piece of paper. I'm 99% confidence they will NOT seize any of your electronics or even search them. They could search your house for further evidence relating to the offence but I'm 90% sure they wont because its such thin grounds. 4 vials of 10ml of test doesnt indicate drug dealing at all so there wont be a search for that. Since its a basically A caution+3 they shouldn't arrest you unless you fail to comply. I mean, they still can arrest you but they are trying to make it easier for you and themselves.

You would have just needed to ignore it if it hadnt come recorded delivery with a signature. They know you have it in hand now and they will act upon it. I say they; the police will act on it, maybe not now or in a few days/weeks but they will. Trust me.

Option 2; ignore it, get arrested. Be taken back to the nick, booked in, put into a cell for about 5 hours (or however long that police officer wants to keep you in there before they decide to interview you) get interviewed, most likely get released pending investigation/NFA.

From when your arrested police have the right to keep you arrested for 24 hours. So if they really want they can keep you in a police station for as long as time allows, given the interview, charging decision etc.

I can see option 1 working a lot better than option two. Although I do agree you are somewhat ****ED